Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

timbk2

liverpool *should* go through. Stupid dudek. it would be all over if he didnt stuff up. Now rather than BL needing to score 4goals to win, they only need a 2-0 win.

But Stevie G is back for the return leg, and if they can get an away goal, hopefully kewell will be in good form too... then they should be alright to advance to the quarters.

Predictions for 2morro.
ManU 1 - Milan 0
Barca 2 - Chelsea 1

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
timbk2 said:
no Sol Cambell in the return leg.

I wouldn't exactly trust Wenger when it comes to declaring players out. We seem to get a lot of miraculous recoveries, especially last season with Henry being out for the Liverpool game at Highbury and Reyes for the Chelsea game.

I'm gonna wait till kick-off but if Sol doesn't play we'd have to score 4 as I reckon Bayern are good for one back. Not looking too flash right now

^___^
HSC
Liverpool will be playing the pear shape formation in the 2nd leg..IMO thats sucide, when did u ever see liverpool this season playing under that formation work against a top team, they all backfired...

as for chelsea, i dunno if they can score tommorow...i'm thinking barca 1 - 0 chelsea

whereas man utd will come away 2 - 0

as for arsenal...i mean, you guys can defend without sol cos u guys did it before..but i dunno, the defence looks like turd atm..no jk =\

^___^
HSC
LONDON, Feb 23 (Reuters) - A staff member of AC Milan has been arrested for indecent exposure ahead of the team's Champions League match against Manchester United on Wednesday.

Greater Manchester Police said a 44-year-old man was arrested after officers received a call on Tuesday night that a man had indecently exposed himself to a female employee at a hotel in Salford, northern England.

The unnamed man, a member of the team's entourage, was being questioned by police.

The Milan team, coached by Carlo Ancelotti, are staying at the Lowry - where rooms cost up to £500 a night - just three miles from Old Trafford.

Along with around 20 players, the party includes about 25 others, including directors, medical and other staff and club doctor Armando Gozzini.

Police will not name the suspect unless and until he is charged with an offence.

A spokeswoman for The Lowry said: 'It is a police investigation. We cannot make any comment.

hahha, charming

T

timbk2

should be able to without much of a problem. Hard part is finding one that doesnt buffer every 10 seconds.

Although i've found streams before that didnt buffer or lag at all for the whole match. and was good quality too

i'll post here 2morro morning when the game starts if i find one.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
timbk2 said:
should be able to without much of a problem. Hard part is finding one that doesnt buffer every 10 seconds.

Although i've found streams before that didnt buffer or lag at all for the whole match. and was good quality too

i'll post here 2morro morning when the game starts if i find one.
thanks alot mate.

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
lol i think thats the first time i've ever seen Didi Hamann try to bend a free kick in & wots the result? :p

Most of the time he'll just blast the ball straight into the wall, same can also be said for Riise :rolleyes:

T

timbk2

damn.. my predictions were close
1-0
2-1

only that man u was on the wrong end of the 1-0 scoreline
Caroll did a Dudek .. lol .. exact same blunder

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Who would've thought that Liverpool would be the one English team to win ey?

Barca 2-1 Chelski
Scum 0-1 Milan
Munich 3-1 Arsenal
Liverpool 3-1 Leverkusen!!

^___^
HSC
nah, caroll's blunder was worst, at least dudek hit the ball away (or at least tried to) but caroll..man, lands straight in front of him (and crespo)

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
yeh i agree with that... yeh.

lol i dont get soccer but i am tryin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)