Soccer Thread 2004 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

^___^
HSC
arsenal is decent without henry

not good :p

without henry, who will be on the end of their counter attack? without henry, who will lead the attack? dun give me Pires and Ljungberg bullcrap..they are not strikers, they are midfielders..and dun compare Bergkampt with Henry, he is too old...give me CL, League Cup and PL games all in a row and he will start thinking bout retirement

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ...
arsenal is decent without henry

not good :p

without henry, who will be on the end of their counter attack? without henry, who will lead the attack? dun give me Pires and Ljungberg bullcrap..they are not strikers, they are midfielders..and dun compare Bergkampt with Henry, he is too old...give me CL, League Cup and PL games all in a row and he will start thinking bout retirement
???

REYES
ALIADIARE
KANU

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Are you kiddin'?

Maybe Reyes in a couple of years. He needs time to settle into the Premier League.

As for those other two - one finds it difficult to score, and the other - well - doesn't seem to start much, now that Reyes (who hasn't settled down) has join the Gunners.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
omg, thats not really good enough at the top level... yes they have got reyes, but he just got their... hes good BUT two is not enough... kanu is aging and doesn't start enough games and i can't remember the last time he scored? ... aldiare needs time and experience...

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Reyes is no Kak..

Reyes will take time to settle in..

Kak won fans the moment he first stepped onto the pitch..

we can ratio;

Reyes - Rui Costa
Kak - Zidane

^___^
HSC
Kaka is a fucken pele in the making..i swear, he is the type of player that will excel in all 3major league in europe..a talent and skill that no player posses at the moment..(not even zidane in EPL style)

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Besides Bergkamp doesn't fly, that's gonna be a huge minus when Arsenal are playing in Madrid

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
arsenal will win! *optimistic punch to the air*

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
kaka is really really really good, actually that is an understatement.
he is currently the best emerging talent in the world, except for maybe some other unknown brazilian somewhere in the brazilian league.

as for reyes, he has talent, but the spanish game is so different to the english league, so he might find it a bit hard at first, but he has all the skills needed to excel in the premier league, just give him time.

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by reno2004
except for maybe some other unknown brazilian somewhere in the brazilian league.

Diego is good but he is not quite a Kak

Robinho is awesome and has more technical abilities than Kak, but he is way too skinny (wins more penalties than vNistelrooy) and he is more of a striker.

other than these two there are Lus Fabiano, Elano, Dagoberto, Alex (PSV's next sign), Dudu, Renato, Alex (Cruzeiro) but none of these can equal Kak........

Kak est o primeiro jogadore de juventude brasileiro, e faz mas grand o seleo

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
It's interesting to note that Kaka would've moved to Chelsea had Milan not wanted Kaka.

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by flyin'
It's interesting to note that Kaka would've moved to Chelsea had Milan not wanted Kaka.
that would have been a travesty. he belongs on the continent

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
What's so good about the continent. He could've visited every couple of weeks :p

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by flyin'
What's so good about the continent. He could've visited every couple of weeks :p

the continent is where the good passing football is played, england is too much of booting the ball up the field, and then having a quick striker finish it off.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Ah, the kick and run style of football. It isn't so bad now is it? I mean, Arsenal play flowing football IN THE EPL (they can't seem to do that in the ECL). :p

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
arsenal are like the only team that dont play the kick and run football, but they dont have a good enough midfield for it to be effective in europe

they need someone to be there with viera

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Originally posted by reno2004
arsenal are like the only team that dont play the kick and run football, but they dont have a good enough midfield for it to be effective in europe

they need someone to be there with viera

i don't know how vieira,pires,ljungberg and the ever improving edu constitutes a weak midfield. its pretty damn strong i'd say. now that our defence has improved we're looking a lot better in the champions league.

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
they are all good, but pires and ljungberg are wingers and edu will never be a seedroff, or a scholes, or a zidane

they need someone of that calibre, then they will become a great team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)