Society And Culture Tutor** Former Top Band Student** Got 1st Place In 2007hsc (1 Viewer)

hscguides4sale

HSC
Society And Culture Tutor** Former Top Band Student** Got 1st Place In school 2007hsc

SELLING TUTORING: Extension2 english, Advanced english and society and culture
I got first place in all of these last year with near full marks in all assignments throughout the year (2007) with 48/50 in Ext 2 in critical analysis.
i was also tutored by the the guy who wrote the course for Ext 2 (Jon Turner) so i can give you tips for full marks.Tutoring prices are negotiable as Im DESPERATE AS ALL HELL FOR MONEY TO GO OVERSEAS AT THE MOMENT.

Im available now until the end of January.

I went to Sydney Secondary college and am doing an International studies degree at the moment.

pm me for details and contact number

-Katrina

inner city location for tutoring

Last edited:

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
hscguides4sale said:
SELLING TUTORING: Extension2 english, Advanced english and society and culture
I got first place in all of these last year with near full marks in all assignments throughout the year (2007) with 48/50 in Ext 2 in critical analysis.
i was also tutored by the the guy who wrote the course for Ext 2 (Jon Turner) so i can give you tips for full marks.Tutoring prices are negotiable as Im DESPERATE AS ALL HELL FOR MONEY TO GO OVERSEAS AT THE MOMENT.

Im available now until the end of January.

I went to Sydney Secondary college and am doing an International studies degree at the moment.

pm me for details and contact number

-Katrina
Just out of interest, what was your HSC mark for Society last year?

hscguides4sale

HSC
i cant remember what it was internally, but over all 94.

i screwed up my PIP because i started it the night before it was due so i dont think i got a great mark for it.

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
hscguides4sale said:
i cant remember what it was internally, but over all 94.

i screwed up my PIP because i started it the night before it was due so i dont think i got a great mark for it.
Wow, 94 even though you did the PIP the night before? You must have aced the exam.

hscguides4sale

HSC
haha yeah i guess i must have, or maybe i didnt screw up my pip as much as i thought.

society and culture is really easy if you know your way around it, it can be really hard to grasp for some people because theres so much conceptual and theoretical stuff in it thats really all over the place. once you know what the marker wants, its a piece of cake.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I thought you came first in the state for society & culture..

08er

HSC
hscguides4sale said:
if you want validity for my claims

- Board of Studies NSW

im there

middle of the list surname under S, first name katrina.
This doesn't show you came first in the state, it only shows you achieved a band 6. Anna Gudkov of Hornsby Girls High School got 1st.

dp624

HSC
fail. should be sued for misleading information haha
nah jks but you should change it anyways

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)