Society Help... (1 Viewer)

busbohuthogaya

HSC
N/A
Hey guys,

I have done society and culture before and achieved a good result for it.
I am very familiar with its layout, components, conceptual framework, theories and writing style! And offcourse, the best part of it - the PIP :)

Its a very rewarding subject and I loved doing and will enjoy the opportunity to help others' gain from it as well, obviously while maximising your HSC marks!

I have many resources as well as an organised and patient approach to my teaching. I am able to tutor around the parramatta area or at macquarie university, if that is closer for you.
I will charge $12 p/h. If you dont like me after the first session, that is absolutely fine! However if you do need assistance - you can email me at saragqur@hotmail.com or call at 0449955695.

Sara

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Hey guys,

I have done society and culture before and achieved a good result for it.
I am very familiar with its layout, components, conceptual framework, theories and writing style! And offcourse, the best part of it - the PIP :)

Its a very rewarding subject and I loved doing and will enjoy the opportunity to help others' gain from it as well, obviously while maximising your HSC marks!

I have many resources as well as an organised and patient approach to my teaching. I am able to tutor around the parramatta area or at macquarie university, if that is closer for you.
I will charge $12 p/h. If you dont like me after the first session, that is absolutely fine! However if you do need assistance - you can email me at saragqur@hotmail.com or call at 0449955695.

Sara
Taking this to the Tutoring forum will be a better move as you are to find more people potentially needing your assistance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)