• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Some guys story and his ideaology on females (1 Viewer)

Skeeta

HSC
quite interesting.. even from a girls perspective

"CLEVER NAME"

HSC
hbk_ace said:
read this guys story

http://fastseduction.com/masf/23/190799/

and at the end, his ideology on women has made me think
hes gone from being insecure within himself, to projecting his insecurity on the women hes interested in... either that or hes really brainwashed himself with that "pick up artist" bullshit.

---------------
-If a chick acts bitchy, she's rejecting me: The hoe playing hard to get? Great.. that's because she WANTS me. She's doing it to compensate for her lack of an interesting life and good looks. But that's ok. I pity that. Really.
----------------

ahahahahahahahaha

bridgett

betty's bitch
HSC
its weird and it seems he is possesive of girls in the last bit, as if their not human just toys ... but yeh some of it was tru the rest was fucked up

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I'd say he's really traumatised from the past, and can't get over that girl, and now he just doesn't give a shit.

Too bad. When he's 40 he'll realise he fucked up the girl of his dreams somewhere along the way, one that doesn't just ONLY want to have sex with him....

meh.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
i read his article and found it pretty interesting. [i haven't seen the video]

but, i've gone from being sympathetic towards him to hating him in the end. i feel sorry for him feeling lost and insignificant, trying to find a way to fit in. though, he mainly only wanted to fit in to get chicks, so that's pretty stupid. but then, at the end, he's become egotistical and arrogant, saying derogatory comments towards women, eg. "I'll fulfill their fantasies, that'll get me in their panties: Girls want me to tell them what to do. They want me to take over. They want to do x? Fuck that. Because I'm doing y. x can wait when I'm finished with the xxx." and "If a chick acts bitchy, she's rejecting me: The hoe playing hard to get? Great.. that's because she WANTS me. She's doing it to compensate for her lack of an interesting life and good looks. But that's ok. I pity that. Really." if he's only saying that in a humorus and lighthearted tone, then ok, it is funny. if not, he's a complete bastard who really shouldn't be getting recognition on his stupid article.

as for the site posted by 'golfstick', who is really actually sad enough to write a whole website about some ladder theory? i got bored halfway through reading that, and it's not worth reading, only the beginning is funny. then it goes on with him waffling about some crap.

S

Shuter

table for 1 said:
i read his article and found it pretty interesting. [i haven't seen the video]

but, i've gone from being sympathetic towards him to hating him in the end. i feel sorry for him feeling lost and insignificant, trying to find a way to fit in. though, he mainly only wanted to fit in to get chicks, so that's pretty stupid. but then, at the end, he's become egotistical and arrogant, saying derogatory comments towards women, eg. "I'll fulfill their fantasies, that'll get me in their panties: Girls want me to tell them what to do. They want me to take over. They want to do x? Fuck that. Because I'm doing y. x can wait when I'm finished with the xxx." and "If a chick acts bitchy, she's rejecting me: The hoe playing hard to get? Great.. that's because she WANTS me. She's doing it to compensate for her lack of an interesting life and good looks. But that's ok. I pity that. Really." if he's only saying that in a humorus and lighthearted tone, then ok, it is funny. if not, he's a complete bastard who really shouldn't be getting recognition on his stupid article.

as for the site posted by 'golfstick', who is really actually sad enough to write a whole website about some ladder theory? i got bored halfway through reading that, and it's not worth reading, only the beginning is funny. then it goes on with him waffling about some crap.
You're a girl aren't you....

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
Shuter said:
You're a girl aren't you....
and does that make what i say any less worthy ??

do you actually agree with what that guy has to say? and why?

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
well, i think his a typical guy, and maybe just things in his life made him who he is in the end of that story.

and as for his attitude in the end, well, i use to totally disagree with it, but u know, atm, i feel the way he think is some what good from a guys point of view. im not sayin thats how i feel about girls and stuff, because i dont, but the fact is, lots of guys i know do think like that and girls love it. the nice girls dont realise it and the slutty girls just dig it.

By disrespecting the female population (which is wat his doing) really does put up a barrier for the guy to not be hurt emotionally,

cos come on, when a girl realises a guy that cares about her, likes her alot and will do anything for her, she becomes disintersted (unless she already liked him and his totally hot). and he will get hurt by the girl because she either was "sorry, ure like whatever and im like Da Bomb" .. "sorry i wanna just be friends ...but i still wanna keep u around cos i know i can get u to do stuff for me".

by using thinking like the guy in that article, he well just think watever.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
It's 100% true, my ex loved me when i was an asshole... kept trying to get me to open up n shit, when i started being alot nicer she decided she wasn't interested anymore.

Although i dunno if this is true for EVERY girl...

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
obvoiusely u cant say all girls are like that,

but yea, u know, just be ure self i guess, thats why i guess i like a girl that dont want an asshole. (the thing is, all girls think they dont want an asshole, just a cool/edge guy who is nice in the inside) lol, naive ppl

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
in reply to the asshole thing, i'll just cut and paste something i wrote somewhere else...:
just because you think he's an asshole does not mean that girls think he is an asshole, nor does it mean he is one. for example, if i say i think you're an asshole, would you say you were? would your friends say you were? and even if you are, you're an asshole by whose standards? there's no univeral standard for measurement of this, and so different people will place different ratings of 'assholeness'.

and i just read it, and it doesn't really apply much, but shrugs.

but anyways, maybe you've just been unlucky with the people you meet. [and that could indirectly be your fault, considering the reasons you FIRST liked her. eg, attracted to her physically rather than emotionally, or attracted to her emotionally becuase of first liking her physically] maybe its the age, i mean, who, at age 18 would take a relationship really really seriously?

if she became disinterested, then what's the point to keep the relationship going. breaking off is probably the best thing, so you're not wasting each other's time, or preventing each other from finding your real soulmate. at least you broke it off before it became too late and more complicated [eg. married with kids]? if a girl doesn't accept the way you are [we're talking main characteristics, not silly things like smoking or growing a beard], then she's obviously not worth it. sure, at that time you may think she is, and there's nothing to change your mind, but just remember to think things through before you ever make a decision.

maybe some girls actually do like hanging out with 'bad boys'. but that only represents a minority of the female population, so its unfair for someone to completely base his ideas about women on that. and especially unfair if he's trying to convince people into believing the ideas he presents. also, maybe these women have reasons for doing so. eg, the same reason he has to becoming popular - to be noticed because they're actually insecure about themselves. ok its a crap reason, at least they don't do it simply because they want to be treated like crap by a man who is totally unrespecting

everyone's entitled to a view, and my view is that i really hate the way that guy thinks

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
i just have one word to describe him...... ARSEHOLE!

'because im so good.. i can get laid whenever i want' ....FAGGOT

guys like that disgust me

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
u make very long replies and sigs dont u

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
SKA said:
i just have one word to describe him...... ARSEHOLE!

'because im so good.. i can get laid whenever i want' ....FAGGOT

guys like that disgust me
plah...no kidding. no life desperate loser. ok, i shouldn't bag out him personally, becasue he is how he is because of his lessons in life and experiences, blah blah. can't totally blame him. but, i really do hate the way his thoughts on women are so one-minded. i'm still hoping that his whole article was written basically for fun/good-humor, and that he doesn't really think that way, that the article was written mainly for entertainment. i don't doubt that there is truth in his story, though i really do wish he didn't include his 'funny' thoughts on women in the end. so not funny if he was serious about it

enoch said:
u make very long replies and sigs dont u
er...expressing my thoughts? which people don't really care about, or bother to read, but shrug. one can get very bored when not wanting to do homework...

and it could have been longer, but that was when laziness kicked in

well..., like them? probably no, cos people don't bother to read them anyway. i'm bored. how's life

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
oh hey...when did i get upgraded to 'junior member'? gosh, i feel so priviledged...[sarcastic....though not in a really really pissed off way]

how do i get rid of it? ppl get to write cool stuff there....meanwhile, i still don't know how to use/change it

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
I rate that story. Good effort, he's got a plan, and he looks like he'll stick to it. And plus, he'll get laid that way.

At least he's not whinging anymore like those "I'm a nice guy, come get me PLEASE".

He's right on that point - Being a pansy will not get you laid, you've got to be confident. It's all a powerplay.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)