Some questions for you all (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gowr

HSC
While I am starting a few new threads, I thought I might throw this in (thanks to LGF)

Now, briefly browsing this forum, I have found an abundance of Israel bashers. Being a proud supporter of Israel myself, I have always wondered why others could do this. Then, the answer hit me - ignorance. Therefore, I would like to pose a few questions to anyone who would care to attack Israel.

1. Are you aware that the Disputed Territories never belonged to the “Palestinians” and only came into Israeli possession as a result of the 1967 six day war in which Egypt, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon all massed forces at Israel’s border in order to “push the Jews into the sea”. The Arabs lost and Israel took control of the land. Do you agree that if the arabs don’t want to lose territory to Israel, then they shouldn’t start wars? Do you agree that there is justice that Israel, who as far back as 1948 has always sought peace with her far larger neighbors, should live in prosperity - making the desert bloom - while the residents of 19 adjacent Arab countries who are blessed with far more land as well as oil wealth live in their own feces?

2. Did you know that the “Palestinians” could have had their own country as far back as 1948 had they accepted the UN sponsored partition plan which gave Israel AND the Palestinians a countries of their own on land which Jews had lived on for thousands of years before Mohammed ever had a wet dream about virgins? The Arabs rejected the UN offer and went to war with the infant Israeli nation. The Arabs lost and have been whining about it ever since. Do you agree this is like a murderer who kills his parents and asks for special treatment since he is now an orphan?

3. Can you tell us ANY Arab country which offers Jews the right to be citizens, vote, own property, businesses, be a part of the government or have ANY of the rights which Israeli Arabs enjoy? Any Arab country which gives those rights to Christians? How about to other Arabs? Wouldn’t you just LOVE to be a citizen of Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Iran, or Syria?

4. Since as many Jews (approximately 850,000) were kicked out of Arab countries as were Arabs who left present day Israel (despite being literally begged to stay), why should Arabs be permitted to return to Israel if Jews aren’t allowed to set foot in Arab countries? Can you explain why Arabs can worship freely in Israel but Jews would certainly be hung from street lamps after having their intestines devoured by an Arab mob if they so much as entered an Arab country?

5. Israel resettled and absorbed all of the Jews from Arab countries who wished to become Israelis. Why haven’t any Arab countries offered to resettle Arabs who were displaced from Israel, leaving them to rot for 60 years in squalid refugee camps? And why are those refugee camps still there? Could it be that the billions of dollars that the UNWRA has sent there goes to terrorist groups like Hamas, Islamic Jihad, El Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, or Hezbollah? How did Yassir Arafat achieve his $300 million in wealth? Why aren’t these funds distributed for humanitarian use?

6. Did you know that the Arabs in the disputed territories (conquered by Israel in the 1967 war which was started by Arabs) and who are not Israelis already have two countries right now? And that they are called Egypt and Jordan?

7. If your complaint is about the security fence which Israel is finally building in the Disputed Territories, are you aware that it is built solely to keep the “brave” Arab terrorists out so that they can no longer self detonate on busses, in dining halls or pizzerias and kill Jewish grandmothers and schoolchildren? Why are the Arabs so brave when they target unarmed civilians but even when they outnumber their opponents they get their sandy asses kicked all the way to Mecca when they are faced with Jewish soldiers? Why do Arab soldiers make the French look like super heroes?

8. Please explain why you are so concerned about Arabs, who possess 99% of the land in this region and are in control of the world’s greatest natural resource, which literally flows out of the ground? Can’t their brother muslims offer some of the surplus land and nature’s riches to the “Palestinians”? Or is it true that Arabs are willing to die right down to the last “Palestinian”?

9. Why do you not exhibit the same level of concern for say, people in Saudi Arabia who are beheaded, subject to amputation, stoning, honor killing etc.? What about women who are denied any semblance of basic civil rights, including the right not to be treated as property for the entertainment and abuse of her father, brothers, or husbands? What about the Muslims in Sudan and Egypt who are still enslaved, or the women there whose genitalia are barbarically cut off? How about the oppression of Shiites by Sunnis, the gassing of the Kurds by Iraq, or the massacre of “Palestinians” by Jordan (Black September)? Why doesn’t this concern you?

10. Did you ever stop to wonder how much better off everyone in the region would be if Arabs stopped trying to kill Jews and destroy Israel? What would happen if the Israelis gave up their weapons and disarmed? Would they live to see the next day? But what would happen if the Arabs completely disarmed? You know the answer: They would all be AT PEACE! And if there is no war to rile them up, the Arabs would be forced to look at their own repressive, pre-medieval societies. Why would they want to do that when there are Jews to kill?

11. Have you heard “People who define themselves primarily by what they hate, rather than who they love, are doomed to failure and misery”? Can you see the parallels to the Arabs, who are blessed with land and oil, but still gladly train their children to kill themselves in order to kill Jews? Have you heard Golda Meir’s words to the effect of “There will be peace when the Arabs love their children more than they hate ours”? Why do the Arabs hate so much?

Please respond with thoughtful answers as opposed to trollish rhetoric.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
1. The Golan Heights = Syria. The West Bank = Jordan. Gaza = Egypt. But you miss the point. The WHOLE of Palestine was lived in by the Arabs for 100s if not 1000s of years. And as for not agreeing with the Partition plan:

2. Would you agree with a partition of Australia? No? So why would Palestinians?.

There was never an independent palestine before and until Arafat Palestine was represented by Jordan. If it was not for Israel the whole land will be gobbled up by Egypt, Jordan and Syria.

How did those arabs came to Israel or palestine? The answer is by military conquest, and it is perfectly fine for jews to get the land back by force just as the arabs got the land from Christian rulers.

3. Lebanon for Christians.
Is that all?

4. Up to a million Arabs were expelled in the 1948 war. They WERE NOT permitted to return,, with Israeli rejection of UN Resolution 194, which called for the Arab citizens expelled from Israel to be allowed to return to their homes OR be given financial reparations.

And lets face it - Muslims and Jews do not get along. The two religions demand the same "holy land", and unless they are in control will fight to the death for it.

A million? where do you get that figure from? According to Britannica Encyclopaedia up to 600,000 (NOT 1 million there is 400,000 difference) arabs left the area as a result of fighting, some of them forced by Israelis, some of them by their own choice. Neither the Jews expelled by Arabs from allover the middle East were allowed to return nor given financial reparations, DO NOT expect Israel to do the same.

No one get along with Muslims, neither Christians, Hindus Buddhist nor jews. Wherever there are muslims are in minority there is terrorism and atrocities committed against the majority, notably Israel, Russia, Thailand, Phillippines, India.

5. Israel welcomed ALL JEWS, because a Russian Jew and a Yankee Jew have the same beliefs and alike. A Jordanian Muslim has a different way of living to a Palestinian Jew. Just like Australia in the early 1900s, they did not want anyone to come in, unless they were the same! We wanted Whites, Jordanians only want Jordanian Muslims.

False, more than half of Jordanian populations are Palestinian.

6. See above + Jordan relinguished its ties to the West Bank in 1989, after the 1988 Arab Summit Algiers, when they were said "to be undermining the role of the PLO as the “sole legitimate representative

Arabs were never united in their effort against Israel. They all have seperate aims , Not to benefit. Jordan King Abdullah colloborated with zionist during 1948 war because he dont want his enemy Al-Husayni to lead a palestinian state.

7. You are the one saying brave buddy.

Israel won all wars and I am happy :D

8. See 5.
They are only united when they riot against cartoon and such, not when it comes to war or needs some serious efforts. They don't like eachother, in fact they are very racist towards each other.

9. It does. Trust me. NO ONE should face execution. NO ONE should face torture. GENOCIDAL MANIACS should be executed.

clearly contradict the teachings of Quran, islam was apparently a classless society where women and men are supposed to be equal, in reality there is no such thing to be seen. They are the most opressive sometime more oppresive than communist.

10. And what if the US stopped supplying the Israelis with weaponry? Why is the Arabs who have to place the first card?

Yitzhak Rabin was ASSASSINATED by an Israeli, for attempting to negiotiate a land for peace deal with the Palestinians, and yet this is all on the Arabs? Hmm

All wars are started first by Arabs except in 1956 Suez war in which Britain and France invaded Egypt. Anwar Sadat (Egypt President) was assasinated by Muslim extremist, for making peace with Israel after losing all wars against Israel. He was the first wise arab leader who realized arabs cannot and will never defeat Israel by force.

11. Research the intifada, and what brought it about. SPECIFICALLY the shooting of an ARAB BOY (9 or 10 years old) SHOT DEAD by an ISRAELI soldier, for throwing a fucking rock. Children are subject to a number of influences throughout life. Is it not plausible that differential associatiion brought about the hatred? No? Why not?

Aside from the garbage you have posted in this thread, it was a good revision period for MH. So thank you for that.

The 2nd intifada DID NOT start with the shooting death of an arab boy, it started after Ariel Sharon's visit of temple Mount in sept 2000.

Like those kids in Shellharbour who threw rocks at bus, he needs a good mama to teach him not to throw rocks. Their men are so coward that they have to send children to fight Soldiers so that if they were harmed or killed by Israeli Soldiers, they can broadcast to TV and claim Israeli soldeirs killed a boy! Typical arab tactic very similar to what hizbollah done in lebanon.

bored6

HSC
Gowr said:
While I am starting a few new threads, I thought I might throw this in (thanks to LGF)

Now, briefly browsing this forum, I have found an abundance of Israel bashers. Being a proud supporter of Israel myself, I have always wondered why others could do this. Then, the answer hit me - ignorance. Therefore, I would like to pose a few questions to anyone who would care to attack Israel.

2. Did you know that the “Palestinians” could have had their own country as far back as 1948 had they accepted the UN sponsored partition plan which gave Israel AND the Palestinians a countries of their own on land which Jews had lived on for thousands of years before Mohammed ever had a wet dream about virgins? The Arabs rejected the UN offer and went to war with the infant Israeli nation. The Arabs lost and have been whining about it ever since. Do you agree this is like a murderer who kills his parents and asks for special treatment since he is now an orphan?

10. Did you ever stop to wonder how much better off everyone in the region would be if Arabs stopped trying to kill Jews and destroy Israel? What would happen if the Israelis gave up their weapons and disarmed? Would they live to see the next day? But what would happen if the Arabs completely disarmed? You know the answer: They would all be AT PEACE! And if there is no war to rile them up, the Arabs would be forced to look at their own repressive, pre-medieval societies. Why would they want to do that when there are Jews to kill?

Please respond with thoughtful answers as opposed to trollish rhetoric.
Your stupid questions don't deserve thoughtful answers, I will only address the most ridiclous of them all.

2. The question of land is far more complicated then "Mohummands wet dreams". People known as the Philistines arrived in Canaan around 1150BC to an already admittantly Semetic culture. Since the 7th century, an Arab populace had dominated the area known as Palestine; in numbers and land ownership. This roughly translates to over 1300 years of a form of dominance; enough time to have a more valid claim then expansion minded jewish persons that began to arrive in copious numbers after the growth of anti-semintism in Europe (namely the 19th century).

For your dignities sake, please don't listen to hardline jews only when speaking of the question regarding the validity of the Palestinian people; you only make yourself sound stupid. If invasionary peoples (see Biltmore programme) entered your land, bought settlements and grew in domainance under a poorly handled mandate of another foreign country and then later offered you half your land back, how would you react?

Ha...Nationalistic arabs aren't going to "stop" and probably for good, personal, reason too. Whilst I can't justify the techniques they do by going about this, they are no better then the state of Israel which is a hypocritical Terrorist nation. (see the celebration of the annual King David Hotel bombing whilst fighting "terrorism" in Lebanon) I think it can be safely assumed that, like all other incidents, the state of Israel would have no qualms in flattening the Arab populace and their infastructure if given the chance. Its no coindicidence that internal Israeli opposition is growing in regards to foriegn policy after they delibertly destroyed the country of Lebanon because of a few captured soliders.

The rest of your questions can be answered by someone who has more patience for Zionist stupidity.

Gowr

HSC
Exphate said:
1. The Golan Heights = Syria. The West Bank = Jordan. Gaza = Egypt. But you miss the point. The WHOLE of Palestine was lived in by the Arabs for 100s if not 1000s of years. And as for not agreeing with the Partition plan:
And the Jews were living there before that. Yet you miss the point. What should have happened to the British Mandate? Should they have given it straight back to the empire that had just crumbled after losing WWI? No! Should they have given it all to the arabs? No, for that would have disadvantaged all the Jews living there, who had also been living there for thousands of years. What they did do is give more than 3/4 of the land to the arabs, who expelled the Jews living on that land (ie. Jordan). The other part of the land that was given was majority Jewish. You also forget that a large portion of the land was originally purchased by Jews. Much of the land the Israel controlled was land owned by Absentee landlords. In fact, only 3% was owned by arab peasants, and none of that was annexed - which you can see through examining Ben Gurions proclamation that no arab peasants would be forced of the land (you see, Israel does wish to live in coexistence)

Exphate said:
2. Would you agree with a partition of Australia? No? So why would Palestinians?.
I do not see how this has any relevance? Is there a part of Australia that is lived in by a majority of people who are hostile to the current government?

Exphate said:
3. Lebanon for Christians
Consdiring that Lebanon was a part of Syria that was cut off for the sole purpose of being a Christian enclave, as the Christians did not wish to be slaughtered by the Syrians, that doesn't exactly count

exphate said:
4. Up to a million Arabs were expelled in the 1948 war. They WERE NOT permitted to return,, with Israeli rejection of UN Resolution 194, which called for the Arab citizens expelled from Israel to be allowed to return to their homes OR be given financial reparations.

And lets face it - Muslims and Jews do not get along. The two religions demand the same "holy land", and unless they are in control will fight to the death for it.
Well, as for up to a million, my figures read that only 800000 arabs lived on the land in 1947 - so only about 650 000 could have been 'expelled'

As for expelled, take a look at some sources (considering this is for 'modern history')

Israeli Proclamation of Independance (May 14, 1948)

"In the midst of wanton aggression, we yet call upon the Arab inhabitants of the State of Israel to preserve the ways of peace and play their part in the development of the State, on the basis of full and equal citizenship and due representation in all its bodies and institutions....We extend our hand in peace and neighborliness to all the neighboring states and their peoples, and invite them to cooperate with the independent Jewish nation for the common good of all."

Yep - they were 'expelled'. So why did so many leave then? Because they were encouraged to temporariy leave during the arabs genocidal war of 1948 to push Israel into the sea.

The Arab National Committee in Jerusalem, following the March 8, 1948, instructions of the Arab Higher Committee, ordered women, children and the elderly in various parts of Jerusalem to leave their homes: "Any opposition to this order...is an obstacle to the holy war...and will hamper the operations of the fighters in these districts" (Middle Eastern Studies, January 1986).

But don't take my word for it. In his memoirs, Haled al Azm, the Syrian Prime Minister in 1948-49, also admitted the Arab role in persuading the refugees to leave:

“Since 1948 we have been demanding the return of the refugees to their homes. But we ourselves are the ones who encouraged them to leave. Only a few months separated our call to them to leave and our appeal to the United Nations to resolve on their return.”

However, you have still not answered the question. Why SHOULD they be allowed to return - especially considering the treatment of Jews in arab countries

Exphate said:
5. Israel welcomed ALL JEWS, because a Russian Jew and a Yankee Jew have the same beliefs and alike. A Jordanian Muslim has a different way of living to a Palestinian Jew. Just like Australia in the early 1900s, they did not want anyone to come in, unless they were the same! We wanted Whites, Jordanians only want Jordanian Muslims.
Well, I find it firstly interesting that you choose to criticize Israel for being tolerant... I mean, they have a whole 22 countries - and not one of them likes them enough to let them live with them? If the rest of them are so bloody hostile towards these people then why do they spend so much time campaigning for them?

I can find a better explanation: “The Arab States do not want to solve the refugee problem. They want to keep it as an open sore, as an affront to the United Nations and as a weapon against Israel. Arab leaders don't give a damn whether the refugees live or die.”
— former director of UNRWA in Jordan Ralph Galloway, in August 1958

Exphate said:
6. See above + Jordan relinguished its ties to the West Bank in 1989, after the 1988 Arab Summit Algiers, when they were said "to be undermining the role of the PLO as the “sole legitimate representative
So you are saying that arabs are so hostile to each other that they cannot even move to another place within their own country? That I find difficult to believe. As for relinquishing control in 1989 - the 'Palestinians' had 22 years to move - so yet again, it becomes their problem. And you ignore the fact that Jordan did allow palestinian settlement, contradictory to your earlier point

Exphate said:
7. You are the one saying brave buddy.
Well, the "Brave" was from another thread... although no additional complaint to me means you agree with the security wall

8. See 5.
See my response to 5

9. It does. Trust me. NO ONE should face execution. NO ONE should face torture. GENOCIDAL MANIACS should be executed.
Well, maybe you are one of the few people that does have a conscience. Also could you explain to me why almost no-one in the western world who spends all their time attacking Israel pays one iota to, I dunno, Iran, who executes teenagers for infedelity?

As for the "Genocidal Maniacs" comment, I sincerely hope you are not referring to Israel, considering the fact that they have never targetted civilians on a mass scale (not to mention that they haven't shipped them off to death camps), they clearly have not committed genocide.

Of course, we are all concerned about Palestinian civilian deaths, and it is a tragedy every time it occurs. However, the best way to minimize them would be for terrorist groups to stop using them as human shields

10. And what if the US stopped supplying the Israelis with weaponry? Why is the Arabs who have to place the first card?

Yitzhak Rabin was ASSASSINATED by an Israeli, for attempting to negiotiate a land for peace deal with the Palestinians, and yet this is all on the Arabs? Hmm
I've got to ask... did you even read that question? While Israel is not entirely independant on the US, anything that impinged on the Israeli army would mean more suicidal mass murderers would be able to cross the border and blow up innocents - as I said. However, the question pertained to what you thought would happen if the Palestinians lost their weapons - my point still stands. If they were disarmed, there would be peace, while if the Israeli's were disarmed, there would be slaughter. You have said nothing to disprove my point.

Unless you think you can actually make the analogy between a single individual who killed one person and a bloody intifada that has lead to the deaths of thousands to show that Jews kill as many Jews as palestinians do... but then your not five years old so I will assume that is not what you are trying to say

11. Research the intifada, and what brought it about. SPECIFICALLY the shooting of an ARAB BOY (9 or 10 years old) SHOT DEAD by an ISRAELI soldier, for throwing a fucking rock. Children are subject to a number of influences throughout life. Is it not plausible that differential associatiion brought about the hatred? No? Why not?
Firstly, while palestinian children on a daily basis provoke Israeli soldiers by hurling insults and projectiles at them, most of the time they do not react (they are trained not to - I've got myself a cousin in the IDF, so i know these things). Secondly rocks can kill. I know a person who had most of their teeth knocked out and suffered permanent damage from one of those innocent 'rocks'. While it is sad, have you ever thought that perhaps less children would be killed if they stopped throwing rocks. Worst of all though, it seems you have referenced the infamous Al-Dura affair, which has been shown conclusively to be a falsified event.

You know, I can provide a different reason for the hate - indoctrination. Look at the long history of Pallywood - Al Dura (fake), Jenin massacre (fake), Gaza Beach (fake) - this is the sort of crap that is fed daily to the palestinians. Maybe if the palestinian government stopped inciting their children and dressing them up in bomb belts the hate would evaporate....

As for the 'differential association', if the palestinians stopped trying to kill the Israelis there would be none of that. Just look at the rights of Arab Israelis. They have more political and civil rights than in most arab countries.

Aside from the garbage you have posted in this thread, it was a good revision period for MH. So thank you for that.
Aside from the garbage you have posted in this thread, it was a good revision period for debating pro-terror scum. So thank you for that

Last edited:
T

Testpilot

Gowr said:
1. Are you aware that the Disputed Territories never belonged to the “Palestinians” and only came into Israeli possession as a result of the 1967 six day war in which Egypt, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon all massed forces at Israel’s border in order to “push the Jews into the sea”.

The 1967 Six Day War was started by the Israelis but provoked but Arab actions such as Syrian MiGs invading Israeli air space. You are thinking of the 1948 Arab Isaeli War which started on May 15, 1948 (the day after Israel declared themselves a state). The disputed territories are actually known as the OCCUPIED TERRITORIES.

Gowr said:

Did you know that the Zionists elected not to have a state in Africa before the Second World War! Because they weren't content with statehood unless it was Eretz Yisrael (the land God gave to the Israelites)

Gowr said:
3. Can you tell us ANY Arab country which offers Jews the right to be citizens, vote, own property, businesses, be a part of the government or have ANY of the rights which Israeli Arabs enjoy? Any Arab country which gives those rights to Christians? How about to other Arabs? Wouldn’t you just LOVE to be a citizen of Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Iran, or Syria?

Remember that the Israelis don't have the best human rights record. However they do afford Arabs some LIMITED rights. Most Arabs can't fight in the Israeli Army. AND YES I'M AWARE OF THE REASONING BEHIND THIS.

Gowr said:
6. Did you know that the Arabs in the disputed territories (conquered by Israel in the 1967 war which was started by Arabs) and who are not Israelis already have two countries right now? And that they are called Egypt and Jordan?

The Palestinians are a seperate group of Arabs. What your saying is claiming that New Zealand or Australia shouldn't be states because there is England. See this doesn't make sense.

Gowr said:
9. Why do you not exhibit the same level of concern for say the massacre of “Palestinians” by Jordan (Black September)? Why doesn’t this concern you?

"Black September" was the Jordanian King Hussein's pre-emptive strike before a PLO coup. Jordan has a right to defend its government and territory.
Gowr said:

The Israelis have slowed the peace process too. Especially be refusing to speak to the PLO (who were official representitives of Palestinians) in the late 80s and early 90s.

Aryanbeauty said:

The 2nd intifada DID NOT start with the shooting death of an arab boy, it started after Ariel Sharon's visit of temple Mount in sept 2000.

Like those kids in Shellharbour who threw rocks at bus, he needs a good mama to teach him not to throw rocks. Their men are so coward that they have to send children to fight Soldiers so that if they were harmed or killed by Israeli Soldiers, they can broadcast to TV and claim Israeli soldeirs killed a boy! Typical arab tactic very similar to what hizbollah done in lebanon.
Exphate was talking about the first Intifada, he did not mention the second.

Gowr said:
Aside from the garbage you have posted in this thread, it was a good revision period for debating pro-terror scum. So thank you for that
If you don't want to discuss the thread without 'trolling', then i suggest you stop talking. Exphate wasn't pro-terrorism, or even pro-arab. He was merely fixing your Israeli Zionist Propaganda. Learn to be objective. Neither the Arabs or Israelis are 100% correct. In my opinion UN Resolution 182 should stand, if Israel wants Eretz Yisrael, I ask them to provide solid proof of the existance of God. Because if he doesn't exist then Eretz Yisrael doesn't exist and the Palestinians should have their alloted land (from the Partition Plan) back.

Last edited by a moderator:

lengy

HSC
Now, briefly browsing this forum, I have found an abundance of Palestinian bashers. Being a proud supporter of Palestine myself, I have always wondered why others could do this. Then, the answer hit me - ignorance. Therefore, I would like to pose a few questions to anyone who would care to attack Palestine.

1. Did you know Palestine keeps getting shit from Israel? That's right, Israel sends all it's waste products and dumps it in Palestine, then builds a wall to keep it there.

2. That Jews killed Jesus?

3. That they go to all the trouble of circumsising their penii that people wonder why they don't remove it completely?

4. Not enough Jews were killed during the Holocaust so they managed to repopulate Israel.

5. They never stop complaining about the Holocaust?

6. They sue anyone who isn't sympathetic about the Holocaust?

7. That they grow beards to hide their faces?

8. That they have nuclear weapons and other weapons of mass destruction?

9. That they regularly terrorise neighbouring countries?

10. That they have an inferiority complex?

Comrade nathan

HSC
1) The creation of Israel was the first attack of agression. Land was slowly being stolen away from the Arabs after WW1. After WW2 and Jews migrated from everywhere (not just Arab countries). The Arab nations had every right to attack Israel.

2) Why should the Arabs accept a settler nation on their land? Would you accept a flood of migrants claiming a state here in Australia? I hope not. Would you give up the fight after 50 years?

3) Who cares? What has this got to do with the Palastine problem today? Jews should fight against anti-semitism wherever they live. They shouldn't however expect people to accept their settler state.

4) This has no relation to the problem in Palastine.

5) Israel accepted Jews from all over the world. Jews who had no relation to each other apart from religion. They settled and claimed they were a nation, this nation is false. So why should Arabs accept this? Why should Palestine exiles accept their situation and just move to another country?

8) Again, they shouldn't have to. Israel should not exist.

9) These problems are of great concern.

10) Do you ever stop to wonder if Israel had never been created the region would be peaceful? Palestinians only fight for what is theirs, if they had it they wouldn't fight.

11) The Palestinian exiles have nothing. Everything they once owned, they fight to reclaim.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
lengy said:
Now, briefly browsing this forum, I have found an abundance of Palestinian bashers. Being a proud supporter of Palestine myself, I have always wondered why others could do this. Then, the answer hit me - ignorance. Therefore, I would like to pose a few questions to anyone who would care to attack Palestine.

1. Did you know Palestine keeps getting shit from Israel? That's right, Israel sends all it's waste products and dumps it in Palestine, then builds a wall to keep it there.

2. That Jews killed Jesus?
jesus was into the orgies, orgies with jewish women..
3. That they go to all the trouble of circumsising their penii that people wonder why they don't remove it completely?
thy problems lies with the penis itself - when they snip off the penii they actually indirectly removeed the whole thing.
4. Not enough Jews were killed during the Holocaust so they managed to repopulate Israel.
actually.. a lot werent jews.. but they saw that they could exploit the situation at the time and called themself jews...
5. They never stop complaining about the Holocaust?
...no...comment...
6. They sue anyone who isn't sympathetic about the Holocaust?
...prince harry or his bro watever....
7. That they grow beards to hide their faces?
and wear extraordinarily small 'caps' to hide their bald patches...
8. That they have nuclear weapons and other weapons of mass destruction?
..be forefront in highly unwanted tech.. yeah why not.
9. That they regularly terrorise neighbouring countries?
...they needed to piss off some peopl off it was the germans before and now.. the arabs
10. That they have an inferiority complex?
...they tried to cover it up the maybelline.. but itdidnt quite work.
HA HA LOL.. well done.

:santa:

If you don't want to discuss the thread without 'trolling', then i suggest you stop talking. Exphate wasn't pro-terrorism, or even pro-arab. He was merely fixing your Israeli Zionist Propaganda. Learn to be objective. Neither the Arabs or Israelis are 100% correct. In my opinion UN Resolution 182 should stand, if Israel wants Eretz Yisrael, I ask them to provide solid proof of the existance of God. Because if he doesn't exist then Eretz Yisrael doesn't exist and the Palestinians should have their alloted land (from the Partition Plan) back.
FINITO!.

*hopeful*

HSC
Anti-Mathmite said:
Australians aren't on the side of muslims or jews. We hope you both hurry up and fight each other and capitulate so that we don't have to listen to either of your whineing.
umm hello did u forget about australian muslims and australian jews ?

Aryanbeauty

HSC
TestpilotExphate was talking about the first Intifada, he did not mention the second.

The first or second intifada did not start with the killing of a 10-12 yrs old palestinian boy!

Muslim clerics used their pulpits to speak against the Israeli government, and when an Israeli was stabbed to death on December 6, 1986 while shopping in Gaza, tensions grew. On December 8th, when four Palestinian refugees from the Jabalya camp were killed in a traffic accident in Gaza the following day, rioting broke out in Jabalya. An 18-year old Palestinian was killed by Israeli soldiers during these riots after throwing a single stone, sparking further riots.

That is the beginning of the first intifada. It DID NOT start with the killing of a 10 or 12 yrs old boy. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Intifada
If you have a source give us the link.

Remember that the Israelis don't have the best human rights record. However they do afford Arabs some LIMITED rights. Most Arabs can't fight in the Israeli Army. AND YES I'M AWARE OF THE REASONING BEHIND THIS.

So that they will not have to kill their fellow arabs!

The Palestinians are a seperate group of Arabs. What your saying is claiming that New Zealand or Australia shouldn't be states because there is England. See this doesn't make sense.

When?

In my opinion UN Resolution 182 should stand, if Israel wants Eretz Yisrael, I ask them to provide solid proof of the existance of God. Because if he doesn't exist then Eretz Yisrael doesn't exist and the Palestinians should have their alloted land (from the Partition Plan) back.

UN Partition Plan was resolution 181, Palestianians rejected the plan Israel happily got the land. :D

1967 WAR
the Syrian government chided President Nasser of Egypt for inaction. Nasser then mobilized his own forces, which he promptly sent into the Sinai after he ordered that UN forces there be withdrawn, and announced a blockade of the Strait of Tiran. The encirclement of Israel was complete when King Ḥussein of Jordan, despite secret Israeli pleas, felt compelled to join the Arab war coalition. (Britannica)

Arabs intentions were quite clear, they got their ass kicked as usual and they deserve it.

T

Testpilot

Aryanbeauty said:
TestpilotExphate was talking about the first Intifada, he did not mention the second.
I merely meant that you rebutted his point with information on the Second Intifada.
Aryanbeauty said:

So that they will not have to kill their fellow arabs!
If you are able to read, i said "AND YES I"M AWARE OF THE REASONING BEHIND THIS." Not a hard concept to understand is it?

Aryanbeauty said:

When?
Ah,for the 2000 years that they lived in Palestine (notice the name?). In which time they developed their own distinct culture, different from other Arab cultures. Judiasm is a religion, not a culture, and as the Palestinians have argued, not deserving of a state under the UN policy of Self Determination

Aryan Beauty: I find your name very ironic considering your views. Maybe these links will help you understand where I'm coming from.

turtleface

HSC
omg more israel vs palestine bullshit

get a life

both sides have morons end of story

abezz

HSC

you keep sprouting crap about the "partition plan" but you convienently left out that
the UN decided to give away 55 percent of Palestine to a Jewish state — despite the fact that this group represented only about 30 percent of the total population, and owned under 7 percent of the land.

EDIT: (just thought a source might be in order) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1947_UN_Partition_Plan

Last edited:

abezz

HSC
i take back the relevent comment but my point still stands that israel does not respect human rights and UN resolutions as one would expect of a nation that only exists because the west see it as the "underdog" and "always in the right"
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/ <<<<various statistics on the Palestinian/Israeli conflict.

Last edited:

Comrade nathan

HSC
abezz said:
i take back the relevent comment but my point still stands that israel does not respect human rights and UN resolutions as one would expect of a nation that only exists because the west see it as the "underdog" and "always in the right"
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/ <<<<various statistics on the Palestinian/Israeli conflict.
And what if America knew? The US government knows about the oppression in Palestine.

HSC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Mathmite
Australians aren't on the side of muslims or jews. We hope you both hurry up and fight each other and capitulate so that we don't have to listen to either of your whineing.

endquote

Exactly!

*hopeful* said:
umm hello did u forget about australian muslims and australian jews ?

Nope. But you are minorities so who cares what you think?
:) j.k

In fact, whilst the vocal minority usually holds sway in the media, there are not enough muslims and jews in australia for the Israeli Palestine issue to have any real relavance to general Australia.

You make the mistake of thinking it really matters to Australia whether the jews and muslims want to fight over their piece of crappy desert for the rest of eternity.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Exphate said:
Hard to link a source given in class
See you are telling us what someone said in a class as a fact and based your argument on it which is not even true! There are some really good source such as wikipedia and britannica which are NOT biased detailing chain of events leading up to the intifda and there was no such event in which a 10-12 yrs old boy killed by an Israeli soldier causing or starting the intifada. :bomb:

Testpilot"I merely meant that you rebutted his point with information on the Second Intifada."
He did not mention first or second, eitherway his assumption are plain false with no source to back it up. You cant base your argument on what your mama says.

If you are able to read, i said "AND YES I"M AWARE OF THE REASONING BEHIND THIS." Not a hard concept to understand is it?

What is the point of complaining exclusion of arabs from the army if it is for the benefit of them? Israel is very considerate that they did not enforce conscription on arab israelis so that they willl not have to fight their fellow arabs.

Ah,for the 2000 years that they lived in Palestine (notice the name?). In which time they developed their own distinct culture, different from other Arab cultures. Judiasm is a religion, not a culture, and as the Palestinians have argued, not deserving of a state under the UN policy of Self Determination

The name palestine has nothing to do with arabs living in palestine. It is not given to them. The word Palestine derives from Philistia, the name given by Greek writers to the land of the Philistines,who in the 12th century BC occupied a small pocket of land on the southern coast, between modern Tel Aviv–Yafo and Gaza. The name was revived by the Romans in the 2nd century AD in “Syria Palaestina,” designating the southern portion of the province of Syria. After Roman times the name had no official status until after World War I and the end of Ottoman rule, when it was adopted for one of the regions mandated to Great Britain; in addition to an area roughly comprising present-day Israel and the West Bank, the mandate included the territory east of the Jordan River now constituting the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.(britannica)

The name Palestine was used about 700 years before arabs arrived in the area. What is so distinc about palestinian arabs? They speak Arabic, they have the same custom and culture as arabs in syria, egypt and jordan, they dress the same eat the same food, have the same religion. Perhaps their drag queens dress differently , and thats about it.

There was never an independent not seperate country called palestine in history and only if Israel is kind enough and those arab palestinian behave well, then they'll get their own country.

Aryan Beauty: I find your name very ironic considering your views. Maybe these links will help you understand where I'm coming from.

Shows the lack of creativity and originality on the part of Nazis, why plagiarised Hindu sign (swastika) and the word Aryan (a classical indian language called sanskrit). Are you proud of your country defeated twice by the one and only superpower USA :D

T

Testpilot

Aryanbeauty said:
Are you proud of your country defeated twice by the one and only superpower USA :D
Who said I'm German? Oh, and just so you know, the USA was not the only country involved in WW1 and WWII.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)