Sometimes I feel so happy, sometimes I feel sad... (1 Viewer)

justin bobby

HSC
Do you guys ever feel alone, tired, unable to shake the feeling of sadness?

Do you ever wish you had never started taking drugs, smoking marijuana, drinking coffee drinking alcohol?

:(

Think of how much better life would be if you had never started indulging in mood and state altering substances.

I personally no longer really have the control now that you know that sanctuary can be just minutes away

kfnmpah

HSC

Do you ever wish you had never started taking drugs, smoking marijuana, drinking coffee drinking alcohol?

Think of how much better life would be if you had never started indulging in mood and state altering substances.

I personally no longer really have the control now that you know that sanctuary can be just minutes away

m8...

never done drugs, don't drink (well, i do, but very rarely) and i only have caffeine twice a week before legs workout and before back workout.

cheese_cheese

HSC
Not a fan of drugs much anymore. I've dabbled in them and didn't find them all that great. Alcohol is a depressant too I believe.

I drink way too much alcohol and too much caffeine.

apollo1

Banned
HSC
m8...

never done drugs, don't drink (well, i do, but very rarely) and i only have caffeine twice a week before legs workout and before back workout.
confirmed alcoholic

MysteryGenius

HSC

bby you just make me mad

Charles Bean

HSC
I feel like weed has totally fucked up the way my brain functions.

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
You could be bipolar without realising. Good to get it checked out.

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
drugs and alcohol are the worst

islam is beautiful come to this religion brothers and sisters

Charles Bean

HSC
Do you think its wrong for a 15 year old to take hits of vodka from the alcohol cupboard late at night just to feel the burn down his throat

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
religion of peace

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
how fucked would the middle east be if alcohol wasn't ~haraam~

they're already so angry

minzoir

HSC
yes man Wtf Wt kind of question is this every guy can get a girl man ,dont ever think shyt like that man ,come on man looks can get u have the Way bro if u got good looks but ur shy and u have low seflestm than u will never get aszz,u need to respect ur self and never call ur self ugly bro,every chick diggs different guy they all have diff taste .so think positive man its all about u if u can make a chick like u can get her and her friends .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)