• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Songs you'd rather not admit you like... (1 Viewer)

rumour

HSC
Loz#1 said:
It's become apparent to me I have it for guys who play vampires. Now that being said, apparently Jonathan Rhys Meyers (who fufills my Irish fetish) is playing a vampire in his new movie Perfect Creatues. Arrrgh!
Speaking of vampires that guy in your av. is scary- hot!! :D

Last edited:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
thank you! You are the only person to agree with me on that.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hmm

stephen dorf looks better than that dude

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
omg so many classics in this thread! what isup with you ppl? i cant believe someone is actually ashamed to like 'billie jean' by michael jackson.. its like one of the greatest songs of all time?!?!

meanwhile.. erin!!!
glycerine said:
I touch myself - divinyls
Baby one more time - britney
there is definitely no shame in either of these!!!

stuff im a bit embarrassed to admit i like:
avril lavigne (she has some good songs ok... download her album, you'll see)
Wild Nights vol. 3
courtney love
linkin park (this is really jsut funny)

cko

HSC
well i like to listen to enya and i ain't ashamed to admit that! particularly like Flora's Secret...

rumour

HSC
Loz#1 said:
Ooh, Stuart Townsend has a new movie coming out called Head In The Clouds. Sure, it's with Charlize Theron, but he looks sexy!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0338097/maindetails
uuummmmmmm.....Stuart, he was the one that got me into liking Vampires in the first place!!!
Even if "Queen Of The Damned" wasn't the greatest movie!

Yep, so I also have a thing for guys who play vampires! :)

Auto Wah

"queen of the damned" is actually pretty shit, i bought it on a video sale cuz i'm a vampire head. i like those old gothic buildings with steeples. old churches and shit like that. but wait it's a little out of topic.

Songs i don't wanna other people know i'm listening to, Everything from Slayer to Suicidal Tendencies.

i don't want people to think i'm a heavy metal freak that worships satan. You know. When people know you're listening to heavymetal and shit like that, they immediately think you're a freak with problems that needs help with. something like that.

MouNtY

Auto Wah said:
When people know you're listening to heavymetal and shit like that, they immediately think you're a freak with problems that needs help with. something like that.
i'd have to agree with that. I am persoanlly not a big fan of heavy metal, but i don't think there is anything wrong with the people who do. I have noticed however that when people that i hang around hear that people listen to heavy metal, they quickly get notions of kids that worship satan, and wear ugly black clothes and dye their hair so that it's a really ugly mop.......but maybe that's just my school...i don't know

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I listen to everything and I really don't care what people think of my tastes. So ner.

~Dreamer

HSC
i hate it though when people sterotype the type of music you should listen to because of ethnicity. a friend saw mw listening to sarah mclaughlin (i cant spell) and they went off at me for not listening to rnb. rnb will always be my first love, but i like to venture out into other varieites, and i get sick of hearing repeated variations of love troubles,(in a good beat mind you) but i need something to listen to when im in a diff. mood.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
That's a joke. Sif you tell your friends off for what they listen to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)