• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Songs you'd rather not admit you like... (1 Viewer)

~Dreamer

HSC
it was more along the lines of 'how can you listen to this shit - dont you like rnb anymore rah, rah rah rah!'

i told him when good quality rnb comes out i'll listen to rnb again cos whats in the market now is shit.

needless to say we got in a fight. but i won :uhhuh:

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
nikki webster! ( haha im joking)
lol um yeah i like some britney stuff - thats sort of embarassing and haha okay SHAKIRA - yeah i used to really like her music dude

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
exactly. I've even gotten into jazz lately, I love it. Everyone looks at me as though I'm crazy, who gives a shit?

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
I'm not embarrassed to admit I love Mandy Moore's song 'In my pocket' - the middle eastern (?) drum beat in the music is maaaaaaaddddd

Auto Wah

musically, none of the music i see on mtv is good. Everything seems to be trying to brainwash you. Tv is a big hazard they tell you whats cool and what's not.

i only realised cuz i was a victim myself. Sometimes i don't like a song when i hear it on the radio, but when i see the clip of the song and suddenly i start to like it, just for the fact that it has cool effects and shit in the clip. Most artist are completely taintless, like the ones that only have a 1 hit song in their entire album and that song is a cover of someone else's song. Then the clip gets played on air more times than tampon commercials. While some real good musical talents gets unheard just because they don't have the money to make such expensive videos.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
I love his deep voice, only realised he was blind today...after watching mornings with kerry-anne *shudders

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Tenax Propositi said:
I'm not embarrassed to admit I love Mandy Moore's song 'In my pocket' - the middle eastern (?) drum beat in the music is maaaaaaaddddd

I agree, that's her best song.

~Dreamer

HSC
was going through cd collection - have heaps of stuff from 90's. i like unbreak my heart by toni braxton :eek: i love her voice in it.

~Dreamer

HSC
theres a drama going on with campus accom. they keep screwing up my application, im so sick of it. :(
i need to get drunk.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
urgh, i am so turned off by alcohol right now.

*waits for gasps*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)