Soo Close (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazylilmonkee

HSC
to the year 10's doin their hsc.. don't over study!! leave it for the hsc cos u'll get all demotivated.. let it peak for the hsc and for zahid who said 4-6 hrs or something.. i only do about 4 for my hsc now!
just have fun!

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by crazylilmonkee
to the year 10's doin their hsc.. don't over study!! leave it for the hsc cos u'll get all demotivated.. let it peak for the hsc and for zahid who said 4-6 hrs or something.. i only do about 4 for my hsc now!
just have fun!
hmm i think this is meant to be information for those year 10s intendind to go onto year 12... right?

/edit: 1111 posts :D

HSC
yup it is. that is if i cud survive both years. so far, alot of peeps from my school in the past years have dropped out coz they couldn't handle da pressure. i can't drop out coz my parents won't let me.

dammit i got a 100 posts!

Last edited:

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by zahid

I am putting in about 5-6 hours of study per day if not more.
By god, I hardly did any study for the SC! This is more than I was doing during the year for HSC! You are crazy.....you can't even study for 2 of the exams!!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Ms 12
By god, I hardly did any study for the SC! This is more than I was doing during the year for HSC! You are crazy.....you can't even study for 2 of the exams!!
yeah, lol...SC is more abt. skills, also my study of maths never helped me for the test anyway!!! :mad:

PrettyNoose

HSC
Originally posted by Funky_Junky
and what did u get...band 6???:rolleyes:

:D
why of course...haha not really...but yeah.bleghhhhhh i dont know if i should be studying for the darn thing or not now...

praise897

Alcoholic
HSC
id just like to thank all those people who've given us yr 10ers the truth about the sc...if i hadnt heard this..i probly wouldve wasted my time studying...but its sunday ..i havent done a drop of study
i have enjoyed the w/e
sc means nothin

PrettyNoose

HSC
Originally posted by praise897
id just like to thank all those people who've given us yr 10ers the truth about the sc...if i hadnt heard this..i probly wouldve wasted my time studying...but its sunday ..i havent done a drop of study
i have enjoyed the w/e
sc means nothin
neither...i woke up at 3 this arvo and cant be bothered to do anything but chat to my friends. the weekend's actually been quite fun too...

Kulazzi

HSC
I've been doing a bit of studying and past papers - can't wait until its over and then there's da formal and then I'm going on hols..........yay! :D :rolleyes:

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)