• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

sooo confused about my subjects help me ong (1 Viewer)

iknewthisatschool

HSC
So my subject selections are out and im hella confused ive selected them for the most part but im a bit unsure about some of them.

my subjects so far :
English Adv (mostly certain im not amazing at english im more of a maths girlie so like ima try this one out ig)
Mathematics Adv (certain)
Mathematics Ext 1 (certain)
Economics (certain)
Business Studies (either this or legal)
Hospitality VET (little unsure but i want a leisure subject)
Enterprise computing (really not sure about this one)
total = 13 units / 7 Subjects

So what does the 2024 HSC/Prelims think of enterprise computing is it good or nah because im really not interested but i feel like many essay subjects will throw me overboard and my parents want me to do enterprise so bad. i was thinking ancient history instead of enterprise but again im not that great at writing but i do have interest for the ancient world its just i was told theres hella amounts of content so im kinda intimidated.

also is hospitality VET a good or bad decision for a good atar because if i keep enterprise computing i was thinking just like drop enterprise after yr 11 and do hospo for hsc in yr 12 but apparently it scales really badly? any other recs or suggestions.

overall the rest is fine except hospo and enterprise if anyone has any suggestions for other subjects that aren't super content heavy in place of either one of them would be great, or advice on how to handle is also great bc idk what i finna do.

(dont suggest me any science subjects im dropping that so hardd i hate science sm )

cossine

HSC
So my subject selections are out and im hella confused ive selected them for the most part but im a bit unsure about some of them.

my subjects so far :
English Adv (mostly certain im not amazing at english im more of a maths girlie so like ima try this one out ig)
Mathematics Adv (certain)
Mathematics Ext 1 (certain)
Economics (certain)
Business Studies (either this or legal)
Hospitality VET (little unsure but i want a leisure subject)
Enterprise computing (really not sure about this one)
total = 13 units / 7 Subjects

So what does the 2024 HSC/Prelims think of enterprise computing is it good or nah because im really not interested but i feel like many essay subjects will throw me overboard and my parents want me to do enterprise so bad. i was thinking ancient history instead of enterprise but again im not that great at writing but i do have interest for the ancient world its just i was told theres hella amounts of content so im kinda intimidated.

also is hospitality VET a good or bad decision for a good atar because if i keep enterprise computing i was thinking just like drop enterprise after yr 11 and do hospo for hsc in yr 12 but apparently it scales really badly? any other recs or suggestions.

overall the rest is fine except hospo and enterprise if anyone has any suggestions for other subjects that aren't super content heavy in place of either one of them would be great, or advice on how to handle is also great bc idk what i finna do.

(dont suggest me any science subjects im dropping that so hardd i hate science sm )
Enterprise computing can be good if you want to get into coding. Since you seem interested in mathematics it will be good if you have knowledge of coding so you can understand pseudocode and algorithms. There is also data science content.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)