Sooo... I sorta haven't started my project yet. (1 Viewer)

Neo-Stalin

HSC
N/A
You think I'll be okay? I've pulled off miracles before.
Still staying postive ^_^
Anyway know when the BoS due date is?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Handing your HSC purely on luck? Good luck, I am looking forward to seeing your result.

TheNewSulla

HSC
When's your due date? I think each school's is different... ours was due a month or so ago.

wendus

krawr.
HSC
um yeah each school has its own due date. your teacher should've told you a long time ago when it was due. like, ours was due end of last term. and in history extension you CANNOT pull of a miracle. i am not kidding. there is SO much work you have to do.

Kimia2409

HSC
yeah good luck with that. pretty foolish to me though, not something to be proud of. be sure to tell us your mark lol

kateisgreat08

HSC
Well you would be pleased to know that I believe in spontaniousgenretation of assignments. I finished my project a few nights early but I have plenty of friends who pulled off good projects working early morning due date.

Have you formulated a good question???

Good luck and stay positive!!!

Last edited:

sbrooks

HSC
hmm.. well, ours was due about a month ago, too... our teacher made sure that we met draft deadlines and such, cos she knows how last minute-ish most of us are XD

but um... i really think that you should've started earlier... would've made it easier if you'd just gotten it out of the way sooner. but hey. who am i to preach? it's the day before my trials start, and what am i doing? throwing in the towel and giving up. *sigh* whatever. hope you've done a lot of work on it by now. keep at it ^^

slinkysezzy

HSC
Fak me you guys are way too harsh.
You never know what you're going to get. I KNOW MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE GOTTEN 95%+ by writing things on the night before. It's not fun, but it can be done. You'll survive!!!

solomarc20

*Yawn
HSC
N/A
Enjoy making up heaps of logbook entries and reading all night, getting historians etc... This is 1 of those subjects it's v hard 2 fudge! Our teacher made us photocopy all our research and bring it in with our drafts, so we couldn't cheat...

Wishing u the best of luck! Ur really gonna need it

Matt1120

Basically a History Nerd
HSC
Meh if you can write good then you'll be fine lol.. One person in our class started 2 nites b4 hand and got 29/30. My lowly effort of slogging it out for 2 long long weeks only scored a 25 lol. :vcross:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
How would Boardofstudies find out whether you cheated or not if you use your sibling's or friend's?

It's not that I will do it. As a matter of fact, I don't do any subject with major project, I am just curious.

Do they keep track of everyone's? I highly doubt they would...

HSC
lyounamu said:
How would Boardofstudies find out whether you cheated or not if you use your sibling's or friend's?

It's not that I will do it. As a matter of fact, I don't do any subject with major project, I am just curious.

Nah, they wouldn't be able to find out. I do it all the time, except, I take my cousins shit. :)

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
lyounamu said:

The thing is, this MW is marked independantly by the schools.
I know my school keeps photo copies of everyones history x projects because a, they're proud, and b, people are dumb.

So, if the schools do similar things to mine and your cousins goes to the same school as you, its very likely you'll be found out.

Besides, you know the MW is 40% of your over all hsc mark. Why would you take historyx and then bludge like the largest section of the course? Seems stupid to me.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
sonyaleeisapixi said:
The thing is, this MW is marked independantly by the schools.
I know my school keeps photo copies of everyones history x projects because a, they're proud, and b, people are dumb.

So, if the schools do similar things to mine and your cousins goes to the same school as you, its very likely you'll be found out.

Besides, you know the MW is 40% of your over all hsc mark. Why would you take historyx and then bludge like the largest section of the course? Seems stupid to me.
But let's say someone did it last year in one school but gave it to someone else in other school to allow her to use it this year. How would they find out about it?

HSC
lyounamu said:
But let's say someone did it last year in one school but gave it to someone else in other school to allow her to use it this year. How would they find out about it?
they wouldn't namu, unless the person who originally did it plastered it all over the net.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
Since it is marked internally rather than externally, teachers would in most instances, not recognise major works that have been copied.

Kimia2409

HSC
yeah it's all fun and games now, good luck cheating when you get to uni. old habits die hard

CleverDan

HSC
Didn't it occur to you to start a long long long way back? I felt like mine was really rushed, and it took me 9 weeks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)