Sooo... where you at? (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
So what's everyone's current position in regards to their amjor work? Have you finished completely? In final editing? Haven't started yet? It's just that I noticed this board has been quiet, so everyone is either doing trials or their MW!!!

Well I'm currently in the process of doing the final edit (hopefully it's the final one!!!)... but my trials start next week so my work will probably be abandoned until they are over!!!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Give me a week or so and I will be joining you in the finished completely dance hehe!!! Can't wait!!

Paisley

Banned
I'm lucky actually... I got most of mine done in the January holidays... the worst bit was when my brilliantly written, hilariously witty and emotionally involving :)D:D:D) story about the Irish potato famine was wiped from my computer... so I rewrote the entire thing as a suite of poems...

Huy

HSC
N/A
haha!

I'm about 20% through.
after the trials ... i've got my viva voce's 20%
so i'll make some stuff up about critical reflection :rolleyes:

then i've got my major work due, right after i've got an english adv (bnw/br) assessment -speed due. THE HORROR!

but i'll make it before the due date,
late nights for me :D

Jinglebell

HSC
late nights for me too...which isn't necessarily a bad thing, i've figured out that i can only really write for 4u late at night. which is a bitch when i'm tired.

i knew late night was my 'creative' time, still haven't figured out why it's suddenly 'critical response' time also. but meh, at least it's coming along, or was before trials anyway:)

oh yeah, i've got about 1200 words left to write, i think. and most of reflection statement. so about 2200 to go all up.

Jinglebell

HSC
oh yeah, the journal *cough*...well, it's only *mentally counts back to last time teacher wanted to see it* a little under three months behind...heh...

Delta32

usyd junkie
HSC
C'est fini...

But yeh.. journal.... mmmm... that... I found my entries were getting shorter and shorter... still need to do some tidy up there...

Our final internal assessment is due this friday.

chip

HSC
final draft like you ash but by next wed maybe thur i'll be finished completly

Saul

*ss
HSC
yo emil, why do we need journal?

phillipo

HSC
i finished trials on august 1 (last thurs) ... we have them early for some reason, and had my viva during them. But my viva was so different to what everyone else has been saying, I mean, it was SO increadibly informal - they even gave us coffee and biscuits (yes, weird, but yum).

As far as time until I can join the finished dancers, Ive only done my first draft and am now editing and writing reflection statement (bore) ... then have to get it bound.

Hey, who else is getting theirs bound (like, BOOK bound, hardcover?) They always do it for some reason at our school.

Jinglebell

HSC
wow, our school's way to stingy for that. i think they're just getting ours bound with those plastic-y thingamies...sure you know what i mean:rolleyes:

Paisley

Banned
I think us students have to organise it ourselves at our school, and it's usually leather bound or summat... 'cept this year we're a really lazy group of lazies... so it'll probably just be stapled together... :D

phillipo

HSC
oh yeah, our school organizes the whole binding thing, but we still have to pay for it (and Im getting something like 6 copies - one for the library, for our headmistress, for my supervisor, for me and...well ok, four)

Delta32

usyd junkie
HSC
Originally posted by Saul
yo emil, why do we need journal?
To hand in with our Major Work :p lol

Our school has offered to bind ours if we so wish... (and can get it organised)...

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Our school doesn't bind them!!! My MW will just be going in a plastic display folder thing, nothing classy!!!!

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
lol!!....journal entries are the last thing on my mind....

and same with jinglebell....the other ngiht i stayed up all night....ie: no slee.....drank 7 cups of coffee......and then wrote this magnificant piece while i was half asleep......Maccona is so drugging us.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)