sooooo in love (1 Viewer)

lengy

HSC
You don't believe she's in love or that it's love?

What you feel is what you feel based on your understanding and interpretation of your feeling. Are you denying that she is feeling love or are you suggesting that she is feeling something else that is not love?

lengy

HSC
I know how I feel to but apparently what I'm feeling isn't what I'm feeling at all so what exactly is it that I am feeling then? :rolleyes:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
lengy said:
You don't believe she's in love or that it's love?
Both?

@ topic creator: why the sudden desire to make a post like this? What exactly happened to give you the impression of "love?"

SweetSeasons

HSC
jumb said:
Both?

@ topic creator: why the sudden desire to make a post like this? What exactly happened to give you the impression of "love?"
just I dunno, felt like boasting.

I love him, been with him for three months, can see my self with him for a very long while, yeah I just love him :D can't explain it

lengy

HSC
Love is all about the moment. Enjoy it and cherish it whilst it lasts.

SweetSeasons

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
All those couples that break up at one point in time at least expressed that they felt the same as you, now looking back they feel silly. :)

never said we wouldn't break up, just know it wont be for a while, so in love, wont ever feel silly bout this one.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
I love him, been with him for three months...
Haha yeah, cause 3 months is enough to commit the rest of your life over.

Skeeta

HSC
Love is beautiful. I hope you enjoy it.

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
love is so over rated, and over used. ppl use it in any old relationship, like typical convo:

Do you wanna go out?

Yes, i love you soo much!!

what a load of BS!!!! plus it usually gets thrown back in ur face... or at least it did to me.. but love is just like valentines day, something made up to get ppl to buy stuff!!

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
love is so over rated, and over used. ppl use it in any old relationship, like typical convo:

Do you wanna go out?

Yes, i love you soo much!!

what a load of BS!!!! plus it usually gets thrown back in ur face... or at least it did to me.. but love is just like valentines day, something made up to get ppl to buy stuff!!
Not really.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
She's probably 20 or 21. She's not some stupid 14-16 year old professing she's found the one. Maybe she has, who cares.

lengy

HSC
What if you did feel it? Like... you're a person of extremes where you go from apathy or hatred to love and back again? That means everytime they say it it's true. Which means that they would have to limit saying it even though they felt it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)