sooooo in love (1 Viewer)

circusmind

HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
so thats been what a wk??? grow up hunny
Says some 17 yr old kid.

NB: affecting a cynical attitude about relationships doesn't make you worldly and sophisticated.

circusmind

HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
just cos shes older then me doesnt mean shes smarter or beter then me, so why dont you practice what you preach and shut the fuck up?
It's a combination of age and the ability to form a coherent sentence which makes her smarter and better than you.

HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
just cos shes older then me doesnt mean shes smarter or beter then me
It's than, not then, and in this case, that's exactly what it means.

Being cynical doesn't mean you're a hip cat, it means you're an annoying fuck. Your boyfriend cheated on you (or if this is not the case, when you finally get one he will, I don't care, you fill in the blanks as to why you're so down on people saying they're happy to be in love), get over it and let other people enjoy their fun while it lasts.

*BIRDIE* said:
so why dont you practice what you preach and shut the fuck up?
Because then I wouldn't be here to keep you in check hunny ^^

circusmind

HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
mayb... or you'd make a fucking awesome gay couple who disses any1 wit an opinion that doesnt agree with you!
Your opinion is objectively shit.

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
gotta go cry, or burn myself... whateva ppl, grow up, i've got my opinion n you've got yours lets leave it at that, maby ppl just shouldnt post shit bout how fucking in love they are cos in a couple of months it'll all be ova and then we'll have to put up with a he broke my heart post

circusmind

HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
gotta go cry, or burn myself... whateva ppl, grow up, i've got my opinion n you've got yours lets leave it at that, maby ppl just shouldnt post shit bout how fucking in love they are cos in a couple of months it'll all be ova and then we'll have to put up with a he broke my heart post
Kthxbai, Miss Havisham.

HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
Orrrrrrr, you could *not* attack people for saying that at the moment, things are going pretty fucking good. If you want to start it by calling people immature, reap the fucking whirlwind.

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
told 'em to grow up not that they were immature... sorry to any1 that has been offened by my writings, just giving my opinion which up until today i believed to be part of my human rights!

HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
told 'em to grow up not that they were immature...
The implication here is unclear to you?

*BIRDIE* said:
sorry to any1 that has been offened by my writings, just giving my opinion which up until today i believed to be part of my human rights!
You're quite within your rights, just like the reactions you got.

:santa:

SweetSeasons

HSC
How does, feeling all these good feelings require a "grow up" comment? I just don't get it.

It's a relationship forum.. I feel like talking about how good my relationship is going.

ellen.louise

HSC
SweetSeasons said:
How does, feeling all these good feelings require a "grow up" comment? I just don't get it.

It's a relationship forum.. I feel like talking about how good my relationship is going.

Talk then. How good is your relationship going? all the juicy details?

SweetSeasons

HSC
lol, pretty damn good :D

He's so easy to talk to, to laugh with, so nice to cuddle, the sex is mind blowing, we had a two bad weeks and we got through it n it only makes me love him more, his family make me feel like part of the family.

and there is soooooooooo much more, it's just great.. I love him :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)