soooooo not ready to start year 12 (1 Viewer)

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
IceOnFire said:
It's not that bad...it's just my teacher goes off tOpic sometimes.. :mad1:
Ha, I'd know. The other day my physics teacher spent half an hour just trying to tell everyone to use one single equation for the whole of a motion, instead of splitting it up into parts. He could've made his point in five minutes, but meh.

jessdoit

HSC
I'm already sick of the word 'Journeys' and it's only been 3 weeks? Lol.
I must admit I'm shatting my pants because I'm already 3 weeks behind and I just can't afford that considering I'm one of those lazy asses that just sit back and realize a week before exams or the weekend before them that I haven't done jack all. My first assessment block is already in a fortnight! Psycho...

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
ENJOY YEAR 12 PEOPLE!!!!! :p
YOUR JOURNEY HAS BEGUN!!!! :D

idling fire

HSC
f3nr15 said:
I friggin hate the core topic space in hsc physics
airie said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceOnFire
It's not that bad...it's just my teacher goes off tOpic sometimes.. :mad1:

Ha, I'd know. The other day my physics teacher spent half an hour just trying to tell everyone to use one single equation for the whole of a motion, instead of splitting it up into parts. He could've made his point in five minutes, but meh.
I really like the space topic so far... :/ We've pretty much just started it though... barely started projectiles... grr I hate being behind!

We had to change teachers after prelims (our old one was simply too slow and wouldn't have completed the course in time). New teacher is basically my fav teacher, so perhaps theres some bias from relief and happiness. lol. The topic has my interest anyway. So off topic doesn't bother me toooooooo much, unless it wastes heaps of time.

jessdoit said:
I must admit I'm shatting my pants because I'm already 3 weeks behind and I just can't afford that considering I'm one of those lazy asses that just sit back and realize a week before exams or the weekend before them that I haven't done jack all.
I agree. I have mountains of English homework at the moment (to be expected since I have 4 units of it, but still...) and most of it's journeys. *sigh* Must make the physical journey back to my desk to begin the intellectual journey of homework completion.

IceOnFire

HSC
My physics teacher is werid. He always skips sections in the course for some reason. Example include we haven't even done gravitational potential energy, and he went on to doing projectiles and escape velocity. I don't think he covers the entire course, but he is SOOO much more better than my preliminary physics teacher. I actually GET physics now. :)

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
jessdoit said:
I must admit I'm shatting my pants because I'm already 3 weeks behind and I just can't afford that considering I'm one of those lazy asses that just sit back and realize a week before exams or the weekend before them that I haven't done jack all. My first assessment block is already in a fortnight! Psycho...
Haha we started on Module A: In the Wild for English Adv. Starting AoS: Journey next term. Don't know why?

IceOnFire

HSC
yoakim said:
Haha we started on Module A: In the Wild for English Adv. Starting AoS: Journey next term. Don't know why?
My school is starting AOS first, because everyone from Advance to ESL are doing it.
My friend's school is starting Module C: Powerplay however.

Aaaahhh... Still hate English no matter what.

is2SWaNz

HSC
IceOnFire said:
Aaaahhh... Still hate English no matter what.
Who doesn't?

I don't like English. I've got my first assessment in Week 8 based on Imaginative Journeys! GREAT! We have to find at least 1 related text and present it as an oral task. I'm struggling to find related materials... *eek*

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
is2SWaNz said:
Who doesn't?

I don't like English. I've got my first assessment in Week 8 based on Imaginative Journeys! GREAT! We have to find at least 1 related text and present it as an oral task. I'm struggling to find related materials... *eek*
There's a thread on these forums in the English sub-forum that has plenty of supplementary texts for imaginative journeys :)

is2SWaNz

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
There's a thread on these forums in the English sub-forum that has plenty of supplementary texts for imaginative journeys :)
Thanks. However, my English teacher wants us to pick an original one. Where not many people do it and stuff. I was thinking to do 'Wizard of Oz', but she said its too common and that she doesn't want us doing children stories. She wants us to analyse Adult Fiction. hmmm... :(

asdf5432

HSC
eurghh english is terrible! Actually I'm trying to complete my eng. homework now (obviously unsuccessfully).

As for Year 12.... it's week four, and I'm still not used to it. In fact, hating it a little bit more each day.:confused:

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
The only bad thing about not doing english homework at home is that I have to do it 5 minutes before the period starts :(
Guess what am I doing right now?

A research sheet on Romanticism that was supposed to be due, erm, last week.

*cough* *shifty eyes*

I'm surprised. :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)