Soul Mate? (1 Viewer)

yoddle

is cool
HSC
A lot of people (probably mainly young people) seem to believe that 'the one for them' is out there somewhere. That they have destined soul mate; one destined soul mate.

I disagree. I think there are heaps of people that are potential candidates for a long term relationship, and that all relationships take work from both parties.

I do believe in love at first sight however.

Who here believes in a soul mate? Does anyone reckon they have found their soul mate?

ubernuton

HSC
it's all shit, i do belive in love (obsession) but it doesn't last, nothing lasts

Jeee

Banned
HSC
I am ABSOLUTELYINCREDIBLYEXCEEDINGLY determined to find my soul-mate on OMEGLE.

Not really.
Amazing.

Heartless

HSC
I believed in it until I actually started my first serious relationship, then I grew up and thought otherwise. :L

Nah, no soulmate. D:

SMP213

HSC
i always used to believe in it, but now im not so sure... the whole ' some ONE out there is made for you'

Channy17

HSC
wouldnt you first have to figure out exactly what your soul is first to find your perfect mate to it..?

Sarebs

HSC
I don't believe in a soul mate. But there will always be those people who are perfect for you at a certain time in your life. But people change.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
A lot of people (probably mainly young people) seem to believe that 'the one for them' is out there somewhere. That they have destined soul mate; one destined soul mate.

I disagree. I think there are heaps of people that are potential candidates for a long term relationship, and that all relationships take work from both parties.

I do believe in love at first sight however.

Who here believes in a soul mate? Does anyone reckon they have found their soul mate?
i don't believe in soul mates of being someone who you're planned to be with.

rather, i believe it's when you choose.. this is the person who i want to spend my life with, this is the person who i want to commit to exclusively and to work through the highs and lows of the relationship.

i don't believe in love at first sight.
it's bullshit.
anything at first sight is lust

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)