Soundwave Festival 2010 (1 Viewer)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
even if they don't i won't mind, going to be awesome.. and i'll be standing welllllllllllllllllll clear of the mosh pit lol
pretty sure daryl should also come out here with head automatica, fuck that would be sweet

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
even if they don't i won't mind, going to be awesome.. and i'll be standing welllllllllllllllllll clear of the mosh pit lol
pretty sure daryl should also come out here with head automatica, fuck that would be sweet
pretty sure he should come out with GLASSJAW

Your post is worst about things

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
nah i meant head automatica while he's here for glassjaw lol
is the sydney one at eastern creek or some bullshit again? it was at some random park/field thing the first year and was pretty great, kinda small though

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
nah i meant head automatica while he's here for glassjaw lol
is the sydney one at eastern creek or some bullshit again? it was at some random park/field thing the first year and was pretty great, kinda small though
Yeah FUCK THAT

Melbourne and Adelaide have awesome, centrally located venues.

We have giant westie mudpark

HSC
brisbane one is fucking huge iirc, haven't been there in years since livid used to exist but if they're utilising all of it .. it's going to be like a marathon walking between stages

not a bad location though, not out in assfuck nowhere like the other ones seem to be

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
eastern creek works for soundwave. learn to use a train, i hear they go to blacktown sometimes.

HSC
TDWP have informed us that they have ditched their Australian touring plan in favour of supporting KSE on their U.S dates. Nice. Totally lame statement from the band to follow shortly... We have wasted little time in confirming Architects as their replacement. As always, we endeavour to replace any drop-outs with better bands. In this case it was not too difficult a task.
ahahahahaha

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
eastern creek works for soundwave. learn to use a train, i hear they go to blacktown sometimes.
It works if you like your venues long, narrow and muddy.

And it it's over an hour by train AND bus from the city. OH BUT IT TOTALLY WORKS YEAH

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Any venue will be muddy if there's dirt and rain. I went to the last two soundwaves, sydney park is so much worse than eastern creek.
I always catch one straight 50min train to the city from out west. It's not fucking hard.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Any venue will be muddy if there's dirt and rain. I went to the last two soundwaves, sydney park is so much worse than eastern creek.
I always catch one straight 50min train to the city from out west. It's not fucking hard.
I don't care about your personal travel circumstances. The journey, as I've said already, is NOT one straight train trip, and for anyone who doesn't live in west cuntville (like the majority of Soundwave attendees) it takes well over an hour.

I'm well aware of it being POSSIBLE to make the journey, I'm just saying that it is very inconvenient compared with the venues of similarly sized music festivals.

I've been to multiple Soundwaves in 3 different cities, and Sydney's venue scores low.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Oh and This is Hell have been added to the bill. Awesome Hardcore/Hardcore Punk band

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Are you going!?!
Sweet.
Lyounamu, how have you been?
Heeyyyy Aaron.

Yea, I am def going with my friends.

I have been awesome man. wbu? i haven't talked to u in ages. what have u been up to?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)