South Africa (1 Viewer)

ribbert

HSC
N/A
Hey All,
Does any one have some syllabus notes for South Africa??? Being a new HSC topic there isnt much at all around on it.

Thanks
Chris

HSC
wow someone else does South Africa thats kool sorry i dont have notes but its great 2 no sum1 out there does Sth Africa 2.

Mr.M

HSC
Iheartpaulfrank said:
wow someone else does South Africa thats kool sorry i dont have notes but its great 2 no sum1 out there does Sth Africa 2.
yeah, our school does SA...i find it interesting. ive got some notes, its just that they are hand written. in a few weeks time i will type them up. if you cant wait that long...do it yourself :p

James747

HSC
Whoa! I'm not in yr 11 right now, but studying South Africa must very interesting!
Hmmm.....makes me want to pick modern next year...... hehehe, I was born there btw. =P

1harkina

HSC
its not that good dont get 2 excited

i cant find any textbooks that go by the sylabus and thats how i fukn study so im pretty screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats why i love business coz my book goes exactly by the sylabus and also french (which is easy u can just write any shit and get a band 6)

kounato

HSC
Who else is studying South Africa as their national study this year and has good notes to post?

kounato

HSC
hsc.csu.edu.au and follow the links? i'm sure you've all been on that before though. can't find south africa in any hsc syllabus based books like excel, when the hell did they bring in south africa to modern history
Its been in the "National Study" section since 2006 - correct me if im wrong though

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Its been in the "National Study" section since 2006 - correct me if im wrong though
That's right - it was added in 2006 but not many schools do it. Most schools do either Germany or Russia. They account for about 80% of the state or maybe even more.

It isn't cost effective to write a textbook on the syllabus for topics like South Africa as there are so few schools/ students who would buy it so teachers use overseas ones or do the research themselves etc.

kounato

HSC
That's right - it was added in 2006 but not many schools do it. Most schools do either Germany or Russia. They account for about 80% of the state or maybe even more.

It isn't cost effective to write a textbook on the syllabus for topics like South Africa as there are so few schools/ students who would buy it so teachers use overseas ones or do the research themselves etc.
I agree with what your saying, I just wish they would make a comprehensive syllabus orientated study aide though as I am studying it lol

_sakE

HSC
I agree with what your saying, I just wish they would make a comprehensive syllabus orientated study aide though as I am studying it lol
Have you checked HSC Online?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)