spanish 2004 (1 Viewer)

kkorpz

Casual Wanderer
HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
A lot of them still think everyone lives on a farm, drives a ute, and send their kids to school in Kangaroos
If u try to go up to kangaroo and ride it, it'll kick and punch you off... And nowadays.. they aren't called bushrangers.. they're called Farmers. :p

But one thing for sure.. they definetely do drive utes.. if they dont.. they aint a true farmer.. err.. or Aggy as they call them here at wagga csu..

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by Nescient
just thought i'd post something cause this forum has been dead for ages :D
SKA!!!!! ive been goin satday skewl since year 8!! dayem! if i knew i could do it somewhere else i'd be there :( bit late now!!! this upsets me... and i agree with that guy bout the soccer... soccer is more important... but what sort of a true latino o spaniard doesnt speak spanish aye?

hehe i been going to spanish skool since i was 6
fun fun

im doing extention~!!! arghhhhhhhhhhh

Nescient

HSC
N/A
lol when i was 6 i was still in uruguay :p i came over here when i was 9... so you could say i was doing spanish school when i was 6 :p bah im such a dork... anywayz

i like extension tis fun :D
we're still doing "El Barrio" i dunno bout SKA :/

Hottieflossy

its just "Barrio", isnt it... the text would be the same for everyone though cuz in the end you all get tested on the same thing...although i might have misinterpreted wat you said..oh, whatever, im so lost right now

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by Hottieflossy
how do you like extension so far, SKA? are you guys doing Barrio or have they changed the text?
dunno .. ive only had 1 lesson of ext so far... it was really funny last week
i was learning all the swear words n all their slang... like.... how they call people tio/tia.. etc

Hottieflossy

we drove our teacher crazy during extension lessons cuz we kept repeating all the swear words and it was gilipollas this and gilipollas that...it was funni but i think she started to despise us in the end

ale1986

hay im doing extension spanish for my HSC this year anyone else? And im doing it at an open high at randwick but i only have to go there like once a term for one lesson that goes all day and for exams...

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
hey hottieflossy what does gilipollas mean exactly.., coz my teacher just said it was like idiot.... but i think its more like... u dickhead

Numero Uno

HSC
Originally posted by ale1986
hay im doing extension spanish for my HSC this year anyone else? And im doing it at an open high at randwick but i only have to go there like once a term for one lesson that goes all day and for exams...
Wow randrick i got a friend that goes there
u know Juan/John ?

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
yeh.. i spose.. same thing... sometimes u know how u say.. bitch n sumtimes u will say slut or whore...

but they all generally mean the same thing.. when it comes to insults

mishka

HSC
N/A
Hi,

I'm doing Spanish Continuers this year for HSC! There are only 3 people in my class but we also have 2 beginners. I don't have Spanish background but have been learning Spanish since year 8. I'm coming second to a Peruvian and beating a Chilean!! How cool's that???!!!

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
yeh...
congrats
but maybe its because they havent had any practice...
i go to spanish skool n people can speak better than me...
i think its because i have trouble with my verbs
how are u with ur verbs?

Nescient

HSC
N/A
hmm... friggen spanish assessments :S freak me out... extension - speaking next week :( so not fun... hopefully sha'll be easy enough!!!!!
btw congrats mishka :D

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
*wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*
i didnt even know extension had to do a speaking test!!!!

i found out last week

omg omg.. i didnt even understand the question in english!!!!!!!!!!!

Hottieflossy

i reckon im pretty crap at speaking in spanish but i managed to get top marks for speaking....you basically give your opinions on different topics like drugs or unemployment so it isnt very difficult after all. they want to see how well you express your opinions

Nescient

HSC
N/A
jksafdbajdsf i just had my spanish extension assessment task on satday... and omg i stuffed it up so hard... i wanna redo it :( questions were easy i just freaked out...

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
jejeje yeh.. i had mine on tuesday arvo... i had to write 200 words u know that scene where manu, javi and rai are on tv advertising themselves n they say absoulutely fuck all???
well i had to make up a 200 word script! fuck i was stuck for words

haha i didnt have a speaking one

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
omg.. my continuers test.. we have a different teacher.. n he made the test really really hard!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)