spanish 2004 (1 Viewer)

baby_b

Banned
Originally posted by Nescient
hahahah cos i do better in extension that i do in 2unit :p i really stuffed up my last cont.'s assessments but i did well in my extension ones :p thats wat makes me think im gonna fail! we have assessments next week :( i dont like it
jejejej.. hey its ska... im doin better at ext. than continuers too!!! lol
i just hate the oral.. have u practiced that shit yet?

Nescient

HSC
N/A
we enver practice speaking... bleh kinda sucky.... i'm really not confident at the moment.. i just cant be bothered caring anymore...

mishka

HSC
N/A
We've started to practice for the speaking. I have an assessment in week 7 where I have to talk about travelling and tourism with my teacher and write an email to a friend about a trip I've won.
What's Spanish school like, anyway??

Nescient

HSC
N/A
umm ive been going since year 8... umm its basically like day school... nothing diff... like we start at 8.30 recess at 10.30-45 then 2 unit finishes at 11.45 and extension finishes at 12.45... but as in the work and stuff its all the same... nothing different... if anything the stuff they give us is a bit more difficult (comparing the the italian work i get at day school)- everyone at satday school is background speakers so meh...

baby_b

Banned
jejejej succckkkerrrssssssss
i do tuesday nights so i dont waste my saturdays...
i do ext. from 5-6pm and cont. from 6-9
ow n i have about a 15 min break after ext. and 20 mins- half an hour at 8pm

mishka

HSC
N/A
so your schools didn't offer Spanish, right! obviously(!). I do Spanish at my school. There are people doing Greek and Arabic, too, but they're doing it by correspondence, and they're background speakers anyway.

Nescient

HSC
N/A
yeh my day school doesnt offer spanish... i dun really mind going satday school... been doing it since year 8... plus its just like uruguay anyway... they go school 6 days a week :p so i dont really mind it...

mishka

HSC
N/A
Yeah.... I still get freebies at school cos I dropped Chemistry (best decision of my life!). Spanish is so much fun, hopefully I'll go somewhere someday so I can use it on some locals!!!

Nescient

HSC
N/A
"hopefully I'll go somewhere someday so I can use it on some locals!!!"
y porque tenes* que ir a algun pais o lugar para hablar el espanol? Cuando podes* hablar aqui?

* tienes , puedes :( pls... my excuse is im uruguayan... they're racist :( i get marked wrong for using my dialect

Hottieflossy

that happened to me as well...when i first started going to spanish in yr 11, i would write in spanish the same way i spoke..using "vos" instead of tu...but by yr 12, i was writing "proper" spanish...im argentinian by the way...my parents are like "you sound chilean"...its sad that i've lost my accent when i speak spanish.

Nescient

HSC
N/A
heh... some of my class mates even make fun of me :( i've got a really strong accent when i speak spanish... like i havent lost one bit of it... but its just annoying that i have to change the way i speak and write because it isnt "acceptable" why is it acceptable to have UK english and USA english and AUS english but not different types of spanish - like yeh theres the spaniards and latinos - but everything is still spelt the same... what about uruguayans and argentinians :( its not fair... DOUBLE STANDARDS HAHAHA i dont like it damnit

mishka

HSC
N/A
Yeah, my friend uses a lot of slang, so my teacher is always on to her about that!

It's mean they mark you down for that! But, I must admit, I've been learning with "tienes" and "puedes" since year 8.

I understood your question!! Yay for me!! Here goes:

..porque no se muchas personas que hablan espanol. Hablo espanol solo con mi amiga y mi profesora. Tambien, mis padres no hablan espanol y no tengo mucho tiempo para practicar. En el proximo ano, quiero viajar a Espana o Sudamerica.

I hope that's right, or at least makes some sense!! I don't intend to go to Spain or South America next year, but I'm practising my "full answers" for the conversation!! :D

baby_b

Banned
a mi no me gusta hablar mucho porque mi español es mierda..lol

alguien sabe como se dice 'lol' en español????

Nescient

HSC
N/A
mishka.. that was perfect :p as far as i could tell hahaha...

i've been at satday school since year 8 and i've been forced to use tu tienes instead of tu tenes y tu puedes instead of tu podes.... but the other 6days of the week i speak "my" spanish... so it screws me around :( but bleh... in conversation i can use it... but not in my writing!!!

had extension assessment today :O OMFG it was the writing one.. omg i cant write in their dialogue :( im sorry but gilipollas and "tia" arent in my vocab.... so hard for me to get into character with characters like that :(

baby_b ... no tengo ninguna idea como se dice LOL pero se que es "jeje" instead of "haha" which i find totally dorky but bleh...

"porque mi espanol es mierda" y por esa misma rason debemos practicar :( tengo que mejorar mi espanol.....

mishka

HSC
N/A
So jejeje is hahaha in Spanish??? I don't get it...

Lol could be "muchas risas" or mr, which is pretty dumb, cos people could get confused with "Mister"

Anyway, I'm blabbing on... my teacher is happy I'm practising my Spanish with other people!!! Hopefully she'll mention that on my report!!!

Nescient

HSC
N/A
supposedly when we laugh in spanish we make a je sound.... but i sound the same when im talking in english and and i laugh than when im talking in spanish and i laugh... i dont get it either :( but thats just how it is... bleh.....

you should always practise... u can email me and stuff if u want to... cause i need it too... you can make up crap :p dont have to tell me real stuff :p

mishka

HSC
N/A
Thanks!! ;)

Most of it is true, but the extra bits are just for show and elaboration. For example, my dad works, but there is no name for his job in Spanish, so I might say he's a doctor, or something like that.
But then again, I don't want the person at the speaking exam to ask me all about the hospital, so I guess it can be a bad idea too...

Maybe the secret is: fib a little but keep it realistic!!!

Nescient

HSC
N/A
yeh i tend to lie alot... just make it up... could say ur dad is a cleaner in westfields... what does he do cleans the floor :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)