Special HSC Prize (1 Viewer)

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
my parents seriously hate me hey.. they didnt say 'congrats' or anything at my graduation, and they just pass all my acheivements by like it is to be expected.. i get rewarded by my boyf.. he buys me lots of things cause he sees that my parents dont spend much on me... lol.. im not going to schoolies or my yr 12 formal cause they wont pay for it and they told me to leave my job at the beginning of the year so i could study... oh well some things just work out better for others.. cant wait to move out with my boy :)

nuffy

Eight said:
two of my mates get 50 grand if they get over like 95
wtf, lucky bastards
i'll be hoping to get some cash off my parents if i do well but i'm never gonna get 50 grand

HSC
My parents are paying for schoolies, which is only $600ish. I payed for accomodation.

I might be getting a new bass if I do well in music, which I know I will --haha I sound so up myself-- but I got 95 for assess mark. And I want it, and they know I want it and will use it because that's what I'm doing next year, playing.

:):)

budj

HSC
Hopefully a paid trip to Sri Lanka. Im dreaming

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
my parents paid for me to go to the whitsundays... which is cool. Its one of those Contiki trips. w00t!
Only thing is Ill be away when we get our results and Im getting them via sms... so I dunno if ill have a heaps good time or not :p

cynical

Am I the only one going green with envy reading these? :(
My parents are whinging because I asked them if they could book nails and makeup for me for the formal :S
Man I wish I was rich. Or that my parents liked me. One of those.

gronkboyslim

HSC
you ungrateful shit cunts. your parents shouldnt have to give you shit, they feed you , house you and you want more? you fags.

the hsc aint gonna make your parents lives better.

go get a job, and earn ya own money. ya lazy hoes.

fuck u all, spoilt brat ass whipe homos

laracroft

i can't believe the excessive ammounts of money ppl are getting.....if my parents jsut handed out cash for relatively good marks, i would have no respect for both the moeny itself, or my marks.....
personally i think its obscene.........are ur parents gonna buy u a mansion with 10 pools and a 6 car garage and 16 bedrooms when u finish ur uni course???

DaRanjed

.........are ur parents gonna buy u a mansion with 10 pools and a 6 car garage and 16 bedrooms when u finish ur uni course???
That's a scary thought.
It might happen to some you know.

Well for my HSC prize, the family's going out to eat crab or sushi. :)

lucyinthehole

gronkboyslim said:
you ungrateful shit cunts. your parents shouldnt have to give you shit, they feed you , house you and you want more? you fags.

the hsc aint gonna make your parents lives better.

go get a job, and earn ya own money. ya lazy hoes.

fuck u all, spoilt brat ass whipe homos
i was just thinking that but in less... rough terms

Benjamin

Uai

Well, my HSC gift from my parents was....$80 to go see movies with my friends.
But if I get over 80 then I will shout myself to an xbox and maybe and Ipod. ;)
My Dad is nice, but incredibly selfish... and that leads to him not thinking at all about a gift for me after the HSC......rather he bought himself a new phone..lol

If I get a get a UAI of over 80 I will be plain stoked and that will be reward enough for all the hard work I put in, and I put in alot. :)

God Bless you all, and I hope you all get the UAIs you truely NEED :),

-Benjamin Graham

p.s:

I may buy myself some cds :)

GirlGoneMad

Kitten Kong
HSC
hmmm...a prize? That would be nice. Gosh your parents are rich! A trumpet, a video camera, a laptop! Enjoy your presents and make the most of them!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)