Special HSC Prize (1 Viewer)

VVoody

Nothing better to do ^_^
HSC
My parents are prolly gonna help me buy a laptop for uni...

dezzy

HSC
i get schoolies paid for by my parents

and my present to myself is a couple of months of drinking, clubbin and livin the HIGH life of a LOW guy with NO money but a HUGE uai (lets hope) lol

timrie6

HSC
N/A
I get $500 if I get over 80 UAI,
$1000 if over 90
and $1500 if over 95

dynamic22

Future Dictator
HSC
um... my mums only gift is to nag me that i wont get the marks....and if i dont get the marks.... she'll said 'i told u so'

but other than that...im wit dezzy.....living the high life.....with others paying for my stuf :)

7th Sign

HSC
two of my mates get 50 grand if they get over like 95

licia

HSC
Connections said:
two of my mates get 50 grand if they get over like 95
Unfair with a big fat capital U!!!

hopefully ill have the satisfaction of sayin "i told u so" to my mother- alternative study techniques undergoing the ultimate test.... if it doesnt work i think i may have to move out.... so i guess ill get satisfaction or a new house?!?! :p would perfer 50 grand but hey.... life isnt just a bitch- it has puppies. over and out.

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
Omg I can't believe people are getting PAID for their marks...hehe that is cynicism at its best. I get a big fat nothing. Except the amazing feeling of having no more HSC, which is payment enough. Still jealous though.

JayWalker

HSC
Yes,
When I complete HSC I receive:
-Payment for Schoolies
-BMW X5
-Payment for University
-Second Card holder of Black American Express
-Get to go up to Queensland next year with a friend and stay in a house for 2 weeks up at Coolum
-The finishing of my parents nagging me

oh yeah

-Payment for an RSA course with about 12 certificates - approx $600...

So yeah i cant wait :D:D

olay

HSC
for some reason, only maths counts. if i get 90+ for maths, i get $500, and an extra $500 for every extra mark [e.g. $1000 for 91? or 92...] and so does my tutor!!!

except i probably won't take it.

Kirsti

HSC
I'm going car hunting with my dad day after my last exam but that's partly a birthday present too

Mum said the other day that If I don't do well then I owe her money cause she had 2 pay >$100 for 2 doctor's visits during exam period for my appeals

HSC
my parents are taking me to california and mexico for two weeks, and my best friend's coming. it'll be awesome, except for the fact i leave the morning after the formal. oh the irony .. and the hangover.

Last edited:

vazza

I'm getting an X-box and ost probably Halo on Thursday night cos i finish my last exam on Wednesday. Wohoooo!!

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
i get GTA san andreas on thursday because i finish exams and if i get a good uai my trip to visit my cousins in london gets paid for by my parents :D

skittlebrau

My parents were gonna buy me a laptop, but I got impatient and bought myself one (hey I worked hard for it!). Now I get a trip to Adelaide to visit my friend, a trip to New Zealand (I've gotta have my own spending money though), and my accommodation, food, uni fees etcetera paid for next year... provided I squeeze as much out of the government as I can. Oh, and a really ancient bomb of a car. Perfect for uni. :uhhuh:

...and most importantly, I GET TO FINISH THE HSC! Yay!

*looks up at that list* Wow... I'm getting more than I thought I was!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)