special provisions (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
rootyhillboy said:
yeah they didnt survive because i was there to 'help them along' before it got too worse.

fucking druggie, poppin away at ur morphine. not only r u bludging through the hsc, but ur doing it stoned. and to add onto it we, as decent, law abiding tax payers, are cashing up for it

u sir are a piece of shit
haha how are u cashing up for it! and while im stoned at something id rather not have, ur cheating the system ridiculing people who are in need of it.

im female. and ur a joke

WhiteD

Banned
HSC
marinabenyamin said:
haha how are u cashing up for it! and while im stoned at something id rather not have, ur cheating the system ridiculing people who are in need of it.

im female. and ur a joke
It's sad to think that I'm somehow indirectly paying for you to go to school.

caswell1515

HSC
i wish i could apply for special provisions cos i didnt read the texts in english.

see what they say. "oh wow. you did well in ur analysis considering you dont know the text! here have 5 bonus uai points"

HSC
rootyhillboy said:
figures that ur a women. any real man would have put up with the pain
yeah im cheating the system! really damaging it by pointing out that twats like u r cheating it for real

ur a joke u idiot. harden the fuck up. when i rape u u'll have a reason to scream
hahaha u keep telling that to yourself.

HSC
rootyhillboy said:
and for her to get stonned
stupid bitch. breaks her back probably having sex with too many men. and now wants us to suffer and pay for her to get stonned so it doesnt hurt, and then just bludge through the hsc

well fuck u
LMAO is that what u think. common people get these points for wearing GLASSES! and do not accuse me of such infalid accusations!

HSC
WhiteD said:
Exactly. You're a nobody. Public school slut.
i dont go public skool and i dont think that necessarily all women are equal to all men and vice versa.

mathslover

HSC
marinabenyamin said:
they told me they received the application but nothing about their decision. do they send u a rejection letter or something?
oh thats good.
No, in November 3 unis will send u letter telling u whther ur app was successful or not. The other unis tell u later.
N please ignore those dickheads, they want u to fire up, and firing up really is in vain!!!

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
rootyhillboy said:
i sprained my ancle and got special provisions for that. said that the pain of which i had to go under in order to get to my school disturbed me whilst i tried to work.
it got me 4 extra uai marks. and im probably going to need them. will get me over the 70 mark at least.

i only mention it cause ppl seem to get angry when i tell them about it. was it a shit thing for me to ask for? i mean it did hurt a bit. but i got driven to school anyway so it was only minor
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!

I sat my trials the day after i had done both ligaments on the outside of my ankle. I could hardly walk, I had lateral movement in my ankel joint you could visibly move it side to side. Your a fucking soft cunt.

PS. why the fuck didn't i apply

mathslover

HSC
caswell1515 said:
i wish i could apply for special provisions cos i didnt read the texts in english.

see what they say. "oh wow. you did well in ur analysis considering you dont know the text! here have 5 bonus uai points"
For fucks sake.
u dun even know what Ur talking about! SP isn’t for bonus pts, its for getting special conditions like having a writer or a lap top.
EAS is for bonus pts, they're 2 different things. Don’t be so bloody judgemental. Fuck youse are pissing me off.

S

sportaler

hahahah "Youse" and you say you don't go to a private school. As a Shore boy I have met many a slurry and lowie so I know how they speak, you are definitely a lowie

WhiteD

Banned
HSC
mathslover said:
For fucks sake.
u dun even know what Ur talking about! SP isn’t for bonus pts, its for getting special conditions like having a writer or a lap top.
EAS is for bonus pts, they're 2 different things. Don’t be so bloody judgemental. Fuck youse are pissing me off.
Having a writer or a laptop are very special conditions. I have those. Why don't I qualify?

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
rootyhillboy said:
yeah ur just an idiot.
IDIOT. i really doubt this was ur first experience of failure. if anything i'd say ur life was full of it
speaking of failure, your folks obviously failed to assess the value of contraception.

50c vs. having a fuckwit for a son.

mathslover

HSC
WhiteD said:
Having a writer or a laptop are very special conditions. I have those. Why don't I qualify?
Oh i see. i apologise. i thought u were making a sarcastic remark.
Whats ur disability. yeah u should qualify:S

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
rootyhillboy said:
yeah, if only ur dad had thought about that before he raped ur trash of a mother
The best part of you slid down your mothers crack and ended up as a stain on the brothel floor, only because that dole bludging paedophile of a father of yours couldn't bare to spray his load in the mouth of someone old enough to wear lipstick.

mathslover

HSC
Hagaren said:
The best part of you slid down your mothers crack and ended up as a stain on the brothel floor, only because that dole bludging paedophile of a father of yours couldn't bare to spray his load in the mouth of someone old enough to wear lipstick.
LOL
who's side are u on?
i assume the 'handicapps'? ie. special provisions people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)