Specific Age Difference?!~~~ (2 Viewers)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
What the fuck? there is no tempation you weirdo. Are you dissappointed you didn't think to fuck any girls in pre-school because now you won't be able to.

Bainesy

HSC
Riet said:
What the fuck? there is no tempation you weirdo. Are you dissappointed you didn't think to fuck any girls in pre-school because now you won't be able to.
girls in preschool have not reached maturity yet. some 13 y/os have though

Zippora

HSC
black_kat_meow said:
More like someone's practical.
more like some ones never heard of high school sweet heart.. he's in year 10, it happens.

Bainesy

HSC
why not? we used to do it a few hundred years ago

history is bound to repeat itself

might aswell accept it and not frown upon it

wikiwiki

Fear and Trembling
HSC
awesomemuch said:
wtf wtf.

No =="
How many other 13 year olds are you going to bang before you hit 16?

Crikey, calm down the libido kid.

Remember, if it's not on, it's not on.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Bainesy said:
why not? we used to do it a few hundred years ago

history is bound to repeat itself

might aswell accept it and not frown upon it
Dude, so what if they used to a hundred years ago? You seriously see a 13 year old and think: "Oh, that child nearly has boobs, wish I'd tapped one when I was under 16."

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Hey there's nothing wrong with age, there is a old saying 'age is just a number'

When I was 18, I dated a 12 year old boy, though we lasted only for 9 months.

For those who want to know more: the sex was ....um OK :)

Bainesy

HSC
Riet said:
Dude, so what if they used to a hundred years ago? You seriously see a 13 year old and think: "Oh, that child nearly has boobs, wish I'd tapped one when I was under 16."
Dude, are you going to listen to "society" for the rest of your life? or are you going to obey the laws of nature

if a woman has breasts and is rolling out the red carpet each month then it means she is ready for sex. the natural processes are happening. thats why people used to get married so young, cause nature signalled that they were ready for childbirth.

society is just stupid, were all part of nature, we should listen to her more often instead of polluting her ass and trying to fix it later

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Bainesy said:
Dude, are you going to listen to "society" for the rest of your life? or are you going to obey the laws of nature

if a woman has breasts and is rolling out the red carpet each month then it means she is ready for sex. the natural processes are happening. thats why people used to get married so young, cause nature signalled that they were ready for childbirth.

society is just stupid, were all part of nature, we should listen to her more often instead of polluting her ass and trying to fix it later
Rape is natural too. Recent studies showed women are twice as likely to conceive when raped compared to normal sex. Biology is compelling you to rape, will you answer the call?

Bainesy

HSC
Graney said:
Rape is natural too. Recent studies showed women are twice as likely to conceive when raped compared to normal sex. Biology is compelling you to rape, will you answer the call?
well your clearly give a new definition to the word dumb.

rape is natural? well you have fallen into a fantasy land filled with mystical fairies and leprechauns that go around raping people to show all of humankind natures beauty. wake up before you start believing that incest is natural

birth, breed, die

its not birth, rape/get raped, die

and your little "study" there was beyond laughable. no institute was mentioned, just "Scientists have found..." and the whole basis of the story was flimsy, all of these "Another possible explanation" or "one possible explanation" without any real conclusions. if you actually read the article you would have noticed they actually admitted thier study was worthless. "it was very difficult to draw any firm conclusions from a one-off study."

if you want to argue a point about something, you have to bring more to the table than an article where "Scientists" have found "possible explanations" that really says fuck all about anything.

damn, grow a brain

HSC
chicky_pie said:
Hey there's nothing wrong with age, there is a old saying 'age is just a number'

When I was 18, I dated a 12 year old boy, though we lasted only for 9 months.

For those who want to know more: the sex was ....um OK :)
OMG thats rarely happens!

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Bainesy said:
well your clearly give a new definition to the word dumb.

rape is natural? well you have fallen into a fantasy land filled with mystical fairies and leprechauns that go around raping people to show all of humankind natures beauty. wake up before you start believing that incest is natural

birth, breed, die

its not birth, rape/get raped, die
What do you mean when you say it's 'natural' to have sex with 13 year old girls?

If by natural, you're talking about human relations and behaviour in line with biology, which I assumed you were.

In biology rape is totally natural. It occurs all the time, is common in various mammals. Humans are no different. Incest too, is practised throughout the animal kingdom, although it is less than ideal, and there are genetic factors favoring selection of those with a repulsion to incest.

Rape is no different to any other kind of breeding, from a purely biological view.

So if you're saying we should have sex with 13yr olds because its 'natural', I don't see how you can argue rape is anything but a reasonable reproduction strategy.

Bainesy

HSC
1stly, im not saying ALL 13 y/os are sexually ready. but if their sexual organs have developed and they are menstruating, then they are ready.

rape is a behavioural inconsistency.

when i say natural i mean that nature has a way of signalling sexual maturity in women with thier first period. nature however doesnt have a similar signal in men where we all go "Alright, I can rape people now"

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Bainesy said:
1stly, im not saying ALL 13 y/os are sexually ready. but if their sexual organs have developed and they are menstruating, then they are ready.

rape is a behavioural inconsistency.

when i say natural i mean that nature has a way of signalling sexual maturity in women with thier first period. nature however doesnt have a similar signal in men where we all go "Alright, I can rape people now"
What the hell is a 'behavioural inconsistency'? Rape is natural man, as natural as sex with 13 year old girls anyway. Don't you want to have sex with all sorts of random girls you see on the street? The only thing stopping you is societies pressure, and a learned aversion to the act.

What I've been trying to imply, is that the reason there are laws against having sex with 13 year old girls, come from the same basic reasons rape is illegal.

A 13 year girl is not considered emotionally mature enough to give informed consent. Sex acts with a minor may be 'natural'. A lot of fucked up shit is 'natural'.

We don't live a naturalised world by any stretch, and all our relations are affected by the rules of society. As a civilised nation we recognise the need to protect the vulnerable, especially children. We understand that even if someone is physically capable of sex, emotionally few, if any 13 year girls are ready.
Not having sex with minors is an essential part of what makes us civilised.

Delinda

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
You are 15... you are not really in love with anyone.
I agree! I dont believe in teenage love, your just inexperienced, innocent and oblivious to the world around you. But the age difference is fine to have a bit of fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)