Specify 3 for Module B speeches - structure? (1 Viewer)

lolitaaa

HSC
How would you structure the essay if you have to write essay on 3 specified speeches: Deane, Keating, Suu Kyi, Pearson etc

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I would suggest three body paragraphs, with ideas linked across different paragraphs. Each paragraph analysing one speech.

lolitaaa

HSC
Thanks!! But would I be able to do this structure?
Body 1: Speech 1
Body 2: Speech 2
Body 3: Speech 1
Body 4: Speech3

??

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
yeah as ON said 3 speeches will never (99.8%) be asked. This would mean that you're asked more about quantity rather than quality analysis of each speech

iStudent

HSC
yeah as ON said 3 speeches will never (99.8%) be asked. This would mean that you're asked more about quantity rather than quality analysis of each speech
iirc, it has been asked before. (but that was ages ago). But we're also kind of the last cohort to do speeches, so who knows maybe bos'll pull some black magic on us :p

such_such

HSC
I think I did 3 speeches to give me more coverage if they specified a speech but 2 would be good. I think I also did 6 body paras but I added synthesis + comparison in the paragraphs too. Think of it more like 3 main body paragraphs just separated and halved which looks nicer on paper as well. But depends what you're comfortable with, really.

lolitaaa

HSC
they hate us. Just asking because my friends say it was in CSSA trials

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)