SPECTACULAR TUTOR - chem/phys/maths/life in general (1 Viewer)

kartik90

HSC
Hey,
My name is Kartik Ramesh, and as the title says, i'm offering high school/HSC tutoring in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. I live in Epping, but am willing to travel (within reason).

Academic Achievements:
  • I was on an Academic Scholarship at Sydney Grammar School (2002-2007)
  • I sucessfully negotiated the HSC in 2007 with a UAI of 99.85
  • For my academic achievements in my final years at school i was awarded the NSW Premier's Award (2007) and the Lord Florey Student Prize (formerly the Australian students' prize) (2006 & 2007)
  • I represented Australia in the International Chemistry Olympiad in Korea (2006), winning a bronze medal, and in Moscow (2007), winning a silver medal
  • I was offered the National Achievement Scholarship at the Australian National University (2008), and the Science Alumni Entry and Science Entry Scholarships at the University of Sydney (2008)
  • I am currently studying Medicine at UNSW
2007 HSC Results:
If you're really interested:
  • Chemistry: 97 (NSW state ranking 12th)
  • English Adv.: 91
  • Mathematics Ext. 1: 98
  • Mathematics Ext. 2: 96
  • Physics: 94
  • Latin Cont.: 95
  • Latin Ext.: 47
Employment Experience:
Since finishing school I have been teaching HSC and high school students
  • at Sydney Grammar School for the Headmaster's Supervision Scheme
  • at Pre-uni New College, Epping
  • at Smart Coaching College, Epping
  • privately
CONTACT ME:
Give me a buzz with any questions or for further details, or even just if you need someone to talk to.
My email address is dechamp78@hotmail.com
and my number is 0437 398 407.

kartik90

HSC
tutoring for life in general? price is variable - depends on how much you're struggling with it at the moment.

nottellingu

HSC
kartik90 said:
I am currently studying Medicine at UNSW
Hey, how did u got with ur umat ? Do u have any prep material ect that ur willing to sell?

By the way congratulations on getting such an amazing uai...back to hsc studying for me:ninja:

kartik90

HSC
UMAT? honestly can't remember. one-ninety-something. i think.

sorry mate - don't have any prep stuff. isn't UMAT and all finished for the year anyways? either way, if you want materials or help, i'd ask georgesborges. he's got a thread here somewhere, and does that kind of stuff.

nottellingu

HSC
I missed out this yr so i was thinking about med sci/gap yr...thanks anywayy.

spagbowl

bread.
HSC
any like ideas of prices? thugh maybe for like maths and chemistry and physics rather than life... life is good, life is dragging down school.

kartik90

HSC
my prices depend on what year you're in and subjects you do, as well as where you want to do tutoring (if i have to travel or not). PM, email or call me if you are interested in discussing specifics for you.

dp624

HSC
Hey, I met this guy at Chem Scholar School! Awesome stuff, he seems really friendly, would know his stuff really well of course.
Recommended =D

M83

HSC
People dont seem to get the joke, so ill delete the post out of respect to kartik...

btw great bloke, I'd recomend his life tutoring program haha...

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
M83 said:
This is Andrew Tulloch here Kartick in case you didn't know...

Thumbs up SPECTACULAR TUTOR - chem/phys/maths/life in general
Hey,
My name is Andrew Tulloch, and as the title says, i'm offering high school/HSC tutoring in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. I live in Camperdown, but am willing to travel (within reason).

Academic Achievements:

* I sucessfully negotiated the HSC in 2007 with a UAI of 99.95
* For my academic achievements in my final year of school I was awarded the Lord Florey Student Prize (formerly the Australian students' prize) (2006 & 2007)
* I represented Australia in the International Chemistry Olympiad in Moscow (2007), winning a silver medal (and 42nd world ranking - slightly higher than Kartick :))
* I was offered the National Achievement Scholarship at the Australian National University (2008), and the Outstanding Achievement Scholarship at the University of Sydney (2008)
* I am currently studying Science/Law at USyd
* I was Vice-Captain of my school in Perth and Captain of Debating and Mock Trials

2007 HSC Results:
If you're really interested:

* Chemistry: 100 (NSW state ranking 12th)
* English Adv.: 90
* Mathematics Ext. 1: 100
* Mathematics Ext. 2: 100
* Physics: 100
* Economics: 98.4

Employment Experience:
Since finishing school I have been teaching HSC and high school students

* at Christ Church Grammar School in Perth
* at Sydney University
* privately

CONTACT ME:
Give me a buzz with any questions or for further details, or even just if you need someone to talk to.
My email address is cu2plus@gmail.com...

Lol hows things?
Firstly, your HSC results are absolutely flawed. You do not get decimal point in your HSC result and you didn't obviously get 100 in Chemistry and same thing can be said of your Physics result. About your others' results, I also doubt that you achieved the results that you claimed to have got. If you actually achieved those, you would have come top 5 in Mathematics Extension 1 and 2 may be?

Don't mislead the BoSers. Your result is too good to be true (and it's too obvious that you didn't get what you claimed to have got).

Secondly, don't advertise in someone's thread. The forum's rule clearly states that you are not to advertise in others' threads. Make your own.

08er

HSC
lyounamu said:
Firstly, your HSC results are absolutely flawed. You do not get decimal point in your HSC result and you didn't obviously get 100 in Chemistry and same thing can be said of your Physics result. About your others' results, I also doubt that you achieved the results that you claimed to have got. If you actually achieved those, you would have come top 5 in Mathematics Extension 1 and 2 may be?

Don't mislead the BoSers. Your result is too good to be true (and it's too obvious that you didn't get what you claimed to have got).

Secondly, don't advertise in someone's thread. The forum's rule clearly states that you are not to advertise in others' threads. Make your own.

M83

HSC
Lol sorry mate, but me and kartik go a fair way back...in case you didnt notice, I copied his post and edited it a bit...

On the results, I did the TEE, instead of the HSC, and yes i did get those marks - deal with it. Haha its a joke post, i dont want to tutor, so I probably should delete it...

dp624

HSC
M83 said:
Lol sorry mate, but me and kartik go a fair way back...in case you didnt notice, I copied his post and edited it a bit...

On the results, I did the TEE, instead of the HSC, and yes i did get those marks - deal with it. Haha its a joke post, i dont want to tutor, so I probably should delete it...
Lol hey andrew, i remember you. and kartik (props if you can work out who i am=P)

08er

HSC
well you managed to fool almost everyone

kartik90

HSC
dp624 said:
Lol hey andrew, i remember you. and kartik (props if you can work out who i am=P)
Mate you've stumped me. Chem summer school '07? I'd just be guessing. And your profile page is just maddeningly unhelpful :uhhuh:.

M83

HSC
Yeah I'm out...08 hsc but 07 summer school - dunno..

kartik90

HSC
Haha Tulloch you lad, haven't talked to you in ages.
Too bad your joke was too subtle for such a mainstream audience.
... I laughed ...

M83

HSC
Thank you kartik, it has been a while...i've missed you :) - i see malouf and jim a fair bit at uni (group chem quizes are quite fun with 3 icho guys), but i haven't seen you, which is going to have to change next year.
it's nice to be appreciated haha, i dont think the hsc kids got our joke...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)