SPECTACULAR TUTOR - chem/phys/maths/life in general (1 Viewer)

Joel8945

HSC
kartik90 said:
UMAT? honestly can't remember. one-ninety-something. i think.

sorry mate - don't have any prep stuff. isn't UMAT and all finished for the year anyways? either way, if you want materials or help, i'd ask georgesborges. he's got a thread here somewhere, and does that kind of stuff.
Selling how to prepare for a UMAT would make a heap for you! Like I mean students who want a prestigous medical career would really pay anything for advice to ace a UMAT and also all the right things to do for an interview.

nottellingu

HSC
Umat isnt exactly the easiest thing to prepare for.
Out of curisoity kartik how did u prepare for umat ? Ill be doing it again next year so any advice would be appreciated :)

DaGizza

HSC
Kartik (or Kuddik as he is affectionately known) is an outstanding tutor with proven results, particularly in Chemistry where he was also part of the Australian Olympiad team.

But a word of caution for potential tutorees! I recommend you ask him to travel to your residence rather than vice versa. I have not tutored with Kartik for some time now so I do not know if/by how much he charges extra if you he goes to your house. However, Kartik's house is not suitable for advanced learning because of the distinct yet irritating fish smell that perpetuates throughout it. Kartik himself regularly frequented to the library to study his chemistry, not because of noisy parents but because of the possibly toxic fish smell in his house.

Finally a tip to Year 12 Chemistry students. The BoS radically changed the chemistry syllabus in 2001 by bringing non-scientific issues into it. The student, when ticking off the dot points, should not ask themselves "How would a Chemist/Scientist answer this question" but "How would an environmentalist/English teacher/artist answer this question."

Good luck to the HSC class of '09! :spin:

nottellingu

HSC
DaGizza said:
Finally a tip to Year 12 Chemistry students. The BoS radically changed the chemistry syllabus in 2001 by bringing non-scientific issues into it. The student, when ticking off the dot points, should not ask themselves "How would a Chemist/Scientist answer this question" but "How would an environmentalist/English teacher/artist answer this question."
LOL...that is soo true.

:fish:

dp624

HSC
DaGizza said:
Kartik (or Kuddik as he is affectionately known) is an outstanding tutor with proven results, particularly in Chemistry where he was also part of the Australian Olympiad team.

But a word of caution for potential tutorees! I recommend you ask him to travel to your residence rather than vice versa. I have not tutored with Kartik for some time now so I do not know if/by how much he charges extra if you he goes to your house. However, Kartik's house is not suitable for advanced learning because of the distinct yet irritating fish smell that perpetuates throughout it. Kartik himself regularly frequented to the library to study his chemistry, not because of noisy parents but because of the possibly toxic fish smell in his house.

Good luck to the HSC class of '09! :spin:
LOL fishy smell

kartik90

HSC
my rates depend on what year you're in and where you live (whether i have to travel for each tutoring session). Email or PM me with your details and i'll let you know how much i would charge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)