• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Speech for King Lear.... (1 Viewer)

Tim035

HSC
Yes this was the question that'll lower my english result, I concentrated on two main scenes but I had not enough information prepared to talk soley about my personal interpretation so I had to introduce and also talk about my psychological interpretation.
Also leaving this essay till last meant I wrote only 6 1/2 pages on it compared to 8 on context and values and 9 on history and memory.
/rant

Mr Lah

HSC
N/A
Only 6 and a half? thats massive....do you have huge ass line booklets?

Our booklets are basically small exercise book style lines and we are happy to get 5 pages an essay.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
I really wish we had the writing booklets....
We have freaking A4 pieces of paper instead.... so in fact I have no idea/indication of how many pages I can write in a booklet

HSC
Yes...that speech that i wrote (ie an essay with good morning at the start).
Meh, i found it alright, spoke about two scenes for each and wrote 4 A4 pages so should be alright.

ENGLISH IS OVER BIACH!!!!

Tim035

HSC
yeah for all my exams we had hsc style booklets, plus i do like 6-8 words a line lol

ms.JESS

HSC
I didn't study at all for the exam. Study stresses me out. I hate english so much so I'm not willing to put much effort into it.

I couldn't even remember names of the characters lol and during the speech I mainly refered to Lear and his immediate family lol!'

The best was when we did Frontline. The first & only thing that I have ever been interested in, in english!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)