Speeches: How Many? (1 Viewer)

Zak Ambrose

Title Cost $20
HSC
How many are you preparing for?
how many do you think we'll be asked to refer to in the exam?
how many were you asked to refer to in your trial?

cheers!

HSC
im preparing 3.
my trial asked 3 and sooo many people got caught out. good for me though since i prepared 3 anyway :D

emmatheron

HSC

Since we get the rough end of the pineapple with a lot of new things... like belonging... they'll probably give as a fair suck of the sauce bottle... or they're a bunch of gallahs!

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
Tooo much of a risk. I'm going in with three.

You know what would really put us off though? A question:

"With reference to Anwer Sadat's speech and at least two other speeches....."

Gulp :eek:

harry4

HSC
yeah if they prescribed sadat or deane i would be gone. i know all the others enough though to talk a little bit about them.

H4rdc0r3

HSC
dam... not enough time to study properly, not enough time to memorise, I hate speeches so much.

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
maybe 3

I prepared for every one by writing an essay for all of them but I'm only gonna memorise 2 and wing it for the rest...I doubt they would bitchy enough to ask for a specific one
but if they do, there goes like half the dreams of year 12 students
Hardly anyone would have prepared 100 percent for all of them... I'm the only one out of my friends who wrote one for all 7 lol epic fail

HSC
hahah if they ask for a specific one the majority of my grade is fucked considering we only got told to study 3 in detail and not even look at the rest.

HSC
I've prepared three.

Omg if they ask for a specific one other than Bandler, Keating or Pearson i'm freaking deaddddddddd.

joben

HSC
just know 3 in detail. the other 4 u can just read over notes (like 10-15 mins on each)

cd285

HSC
I was reading some past BOS markers notes regarding speeches and they said that those who had 3 speeches had made it harder for themselves and made the essay complicated, like it became convuluted and difficult to understand.

just putting in my two cents

sml

HSC
We got told to know stuff about all of them because they could tell us which ones to specifically write about, but im going to just concentrate on three in detail, and just know a few things about the rest, hoping that we get to choose. Haha. Fingers crossed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)