speeding, don't know if I got caught or not (1 Viewer)

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
Okay, so I drove through a school zone the other day on a main road and made sure I was under 40km/h (it was during school hours). However, it stretched on for longer than I expected and I think I may have accelerated too soon to about 50km/h (possibly) but definitely nothing over that. I think it was more 40 -46 km/h. That area has cameras but I don't know if I got flashed or not. It was the first day, back to school.

It has been about a week now and I haven't got anything in the mail. How long does it take for the ticket to come? My parents told me a week.

i hear ur allowed a 10% up/down for the speed limit, u were clearly over that 10%, so if u saw a camera flash u know u got caught

and dont get confused with the speed camera/red light camera and the traffic camera, remember alot of the cameras apparently have faults recording speed limits, always good in future to drive 30-35kms wont harm wont make a difference, least u dont get caught.

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
business law lecturer told me in her dealings with the RTA she found that people who are fined for the first time usually have the fine dropped if they send a letter to the RTA pleading their regret/remorse or watnot. don't know about points though.
only works for full licence bro

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah the longer you have your licence with a perfect record, the easier it is to get away with your first offence.

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
nope

if you have a clean record you can 'elect good behaviour' and get off

konkzz

HSC
yeah, i don't remember seeing a flash or anything. i had someone next to me and he didnt see any flash or anything either.

6 weeks? far. now i am really freaking out.

Elite.Meat

fuck you all
HSC
yeah, i don't remember seeing a flash or anything. i had someone next to me and he didnt see any flash or anything either.

6 weeks? far. now i am really freaking out.
stop sooking you fucken gay kunt. get over it. it'll be a <$150 fine, a couple of points, and you're on your green p's, so you wont lose your license. fucks sake

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
business law lecturer told me in her dealings with the RTA she found that people who are fined for the first time usually have the fine dropped if they send a letter to the RTA pleading their regret/remorse or watnot. don't know about points though.
nope

if you have a clean record you can 'elect good behaviour' and get off
false, will dismiss a speeding fine if its minor (<10km over the limit) and you're fully licenced with a clean record for the last 2 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)