spent more time writing my student number than actually answering questions (1 Viewer)

anom1ly

HSC
why cant they let us fill in all that paper work during reading time or something? i think i lost about 5 minutes to writing my student number on every goddamn piece of paper.

anom1ly

HSC
thats so gay. i asked a supervisor if we could do it before or after and she said. 'not pens before exams start, and pens down means pens down, so you can't do it after either'

bmn

HSC
We can do it after. With 5 supervisors for 100 students -for English at least- we could probably write another couple of lines after pens down pretending to write student numbers...

Also, ours make us check all the pages are there before we start... They say not to look at the questions, but who wouldn't :spin:. Do all supervisors do that?

NCB619

I Am The Chorus
HSC
We can do it after. With 5 supervisors for 100 students -for English at least- we could probably write another couple of lines after pens down pretending to write student numbers...

Also, ours make us check all the pages are there before we start... They say not to look at the questions, but who wouldn't :spin:. Do all supervisors do that?
Yeah, if we all get in early enough, they give us time before, and then they give us time later.

And yes, we did that yesterday for our business exam (in regards to what I bolded in the quote).

rokkuguhyo

HSC
We weren't allowed to write our student numbers and exam centre number before or after, had to be during the exam. But I was fine with that, I finished the exam about 10 minutes early, but others weren't as fortunate and got told off by the supervisors for writing after "pens down".

boxhunter91

HSC
Only allowed to write during the exam. it wasn't that bad just everytime you start a new page just write it up asap.

raniaaa

:)
HSC
if they told us we had to write our freaking number on each page i wouldn't have written so much =.=

Bites

HSC
Fuck the supervisors and do it before or after, they can't do shit.

megan22

HSC
Just don't fill it in til afterwards. Its not like they can take the paper from you if you havent filled it in.

Niek

HSC
Oops, i only wrote it on the front cover...

Errrr me too, oops... did we seriously have to write it on EVERY PAGE???? That's ridiculous! And now I'm freaking out a little bit... :jaw:

But in other news, our supervisors let us do it before and/or after, which was surprising and rather nice

carlytse621

HSC
we check everypage of the paper before reading time starts
and we write our student number after the exam has finished
that's kinda unfair to some students since they have stupid supervisor and not allow them to write the number afterward, i bet they just don't know the rule

c-rudd

HSC
UMM IF WE DONT WRITE IT ON THE PAGES DO THEY MARK IT FOR SURE
cos in business i didnt write it, and i know its pretty extreme but would that mean they dont mark it?

madsam

God among men
HSC
we spent like 5 minutes before the exam writing our numbers, fuck doing it in the exam, thats a wasted 5 minutes!

You arnt supposed to hand the exam in unless your number is on EVERYTHING, the supervisors are supposed to check and make sure, and you arnt supposed to sign that slip until thats all done.

Who gives a fuck if you waste time after the exam doing it? If you cant write it after the exam, dont sign that slip until its all been filled out correctly (Its your hsc)

The markers mark everything, the reason your number is on every page is incase one falls loose and disappears, so they know where it came from and who's it is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)