Spiderman 2 (1 Viewer)

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
so has anyone seen it?

i dont wanna say too much coz i dont wanna spoil it for anyone, but i found it better than the first one, and now i cant wait for the the third

Libra Swords

SPIDERMAN 2 WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

That movie Rocked My World!!

It was very good and a bit better than the last......I know the
next one will be just as good.......

I LOVE SPIDERMAN!! The Action and The Sound and The Visual Effects
were outstanding!! The Story as it goes on is a Masterpiece!!

(For those of you who have not seen this movie yet, you should NOT
wait for it to come out on video.....Must See It In The Theater!!)

tempco

HSC
Totally agree with both of you... one of the few movies that actually made me flinch during the action scenes! The ending was great too.

Libra Swords

I love it where Dr. Ock and Spiderman fight for Aunt Mae!
That scene was great! Remember how she keeps falling
and Dr. Ock keeps knocking Spiderman off as Spiderman
tries to save her? Remember her hanging on with her umberella
and landing on the ledge? That scene was a rush and pretty
funny!!

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Spider-Man 2 is awesome! Brilliant! I love the Spider-Man movies. They're just so much fun.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I thought it was good, but it wasn't *that* good. :confused: sometimes the dialogue was really tacky/bad and they didn't have to constantly reference the power=responsibility theme. I don't understand why everyone's acting like it's sooo good, because while it was certainly better than Spiderman 1... it wasn't *that* great

James Franco is a hunny :p :swoon:

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
glycerine said:
I don't understand why everyone's acting like it's sooo good, because while it was certainly better than Spiderman 1... it wasn't *that* great
the reason why i liked the movie is because it wasnt just an action film, it also had comedy, drama, romance, etc. you can say it had a little bit of everything, so its target audience is alot larger.

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Yep I loved it too. In fact I saw it a second time today.
The action scenes were great as well as the drama/romance bits and Alfred Molina was great as Doc Ock, one of the coolest villains ever.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
am i the only one that thought that it was a shit movie?

the dialogues was shocking, monologues were worse, the acting was forced, and the plot was predictable and redundant at times.... like what was the point of the neighbour's daughter...

must say the action scenes were quite good tho... especially the train chase

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
am i the only one that thought that it was a shit movie?

the dialogues was shocking, monologues were worse, the acting was forced, and the plot was predictable and redundant at times.... like what was the point of the neighbour's daughter...

must say the action scenes were quite good tho... especially the train chase
well i didn't think it was shit, but your opinion is a lot closer to mine than the "oh it was sooo good!"s

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
I thought the movie was brilliant! A must-see in the theatre people...

I agree with what someone said earlier, it had the mix of romance, action, drama all entwined in the plot which made the two hours fly (an indication of a good movie).

The dialogue was a bit cliched at times, but hey, if that's the only criticism one can find, then overall I have to say Sam Raimi hit the nail on the head with this film.

J

jhakka

Much better than the first.

I reckon his Aunt and Uncle (even though he's dead) know he's Spiderman. They keep saying things that relate directly to it. "With great power comes great responsibility" "I think there's a hero in all of us, blahblahblah..."

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I think a lot of people didn't like it because they didn't see it as an adaptation of a comic book and so thought it was cheesey and overdramatic. I thought it was great. :D

Fry

i can't wait to see this movie. i just love the overall look of the movie..very colourful and cartoony.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
The reason I was "oohh, its so good" is because it was a really fun movie. I don't see how anyone can not have fun watching this movie. I thought the script was one of the strongest parts of the film. The dialogue was dilbertaley melodramatic... what idiot can't see that? Especially the type of film it is. Some person mentioned the plot being redundant and predictable? Uh... its a comic book movie.. you expected what exactly? It didn't take itself too seriously... in fact it played a lot on the conventions of the superhero stories. I loved all the people in the crowd.. Go Spidey Go! I think its awesome, shame that some of you think its shit.. but for me personally I had a great time in the cinemas.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i'm going to watch it a second time :rolleyes:
seeing that a friend desperately wants to see it LOL~

capsicum

HSC
it all depends on what you like, dislike, value, etc. i went in not expecting much cuz i didnt think the first was that great, but I came out very satisfied! Spiderman 2 was great!!! It's a must see; totally worth the money. I found Tobey's acting much better in this one than in the first. I can't wait until the third comes out. i didn't want the movie to end and when it did, i was like "aw, is that all?"

Auto Wah

This is what i love about movies, where there are Romance and Action at the same time. Heroes bringing down baddies, never cease to unleash my imagination. Spiderman is one of my favourite Marvel heroes. Next is Blade, then Spawn, Hulk is my least favourite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)