spin spin & whiterabbits fashion thread (1 Viewer)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
give some to me :(

i have no hips at all. every single pair of jeans i have can be removed without unzipping. and they're like, size 6-7.
the only pair of jeans i can do that with is an old pair of levis that i've had since i was like 12. they've molded to my body and i don't think the buttons unbutton anymore.

hate u so much for that btw

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
lol, you always want what you don't have.

i don't mind it because it makes my butt look smaller, but i can kiss any chances of being curvy goodbye. :(

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
natstar, i got the dark blue supatubes today! theyre absolutely hot hot hot. and no one else will have them for at LEAST a week! theyre everything i love about bettinas and MORE. anyways yes. GP will stock supatubes for ages, we had them last year too, the question is more , how long will we stock particular washes.... what wash/color are you most interested in?

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
natstar said:
I tried them on in a shop called Zero. I dont know if Newy has that store. The indigo denim ones are new apparently.

Dreamerish, i hate you too lol, jk. Hips suck

Question for spin spin, or anyone else who would possibly know- when do you think supa tubes will stop being stocked?
No we don't. We have like, 4 really great shops... no I'm lying. Newie's all right.
I would like to also add to the discussion of hips and butts and thighs and just say ugh. I wish none of them were ever an issue. I want them... i just don't want them to be problematic.
i would love to see a pic of these dark blue supatubes. Grace, digi them up!

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
whiterabbit said:
Hell yeah. I hate skinnylegs that look like tights. Reminds me of the colourful tights and big hair of the 80s. Urgh.

I have to roll them up at the bottom though. There's no point in getting alterations because when i wear heels, i like to put it down again. I hate how my hips are so disproportionately wide. It almost makes me want to give up sex.
I don't hate the tight-looking-skinnies so much as they will just date quicker... oh, and everyone is wearing them.
Oh, and I have the same heel/flat/alterations dilemma because I wear them full length with heels AND flats and in flats i step on the bottoms and make them look shit for when I wear heels. But because i bought the clouds really small they should be an okay length.
and lol... why are you giving up sex now??!

HSC
spin spin sugar said:
natstar, i got the dark blue supatubes today! theyre absolutely hot hot hot. and no one else will have them for at LEAST a week! theyre everything i love about bettinas and MORE. anyways yes. GP will stock supatubes for ages, we had them last year too, the question is more , how long will we stock particular washes.... what wash/color are you most interested in?
OMGOMGOMG
GET ME A PAIR
SIZE 8
ILL PAY YOU BACK, I SWEAR!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
is this the hottest top or what? (from jeans west) :)

i'm drooling right now
from a guys perspective - it doesn't look very hot.
from a fashion designer's perspective - it only suits a small number of people. If you're indian it may suit your complexion more than for europeans.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
Haha speaking of stocking... a GP i walked past today had a hand written sign on the front window saying "black supatubes in stock NOW!"

/pointless random fact

philly17

hey that top was HEAPS nice loved the colour did it come in any others? how much was it>.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I'm not going to spend anything on myself for at least a week.
And i say at least cause I might make it two.
Or more.

HSC
Today i saw a girl 'wearing' one of those woolies green bags.

She had one arm through each handle and was wearing it as if it was a backpack.
It looked ridiculous. I took a picture with my phone, but it doesn't show so well. Just a square green blob on this girl's back.

Why do people insist on wearing great clothes, but most fucking ugly accessories?

Same thing goes for spaghetti necklaces. If it looks like pasta, don't wear it around your neck!

Lennie

whiterabbit said:
Today i saw a girl 'wearing' one of those woolies green bags.

She had one arm through each handle and was wearing it as if it was a backpack.
It looked ridiculous. I took a picture with my phone, but it doesn't show so well. Just a square green blob on this girl's back.
Haha Its funny you should say that. The girls in the year below me at school went through a phase of wearing them to school. I even saw a few of them at the mall carrying their wallets and phones in them :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)