spin spin & whiterabbits fashion thread (1 Viewer)

maddison10

HSC
N/A
Oh noes!

The wedge is back. And the espadrille.

I'm hating it. I think it looks tacky and just plain bad. Especially cork wedges.
Other people will argue that you get height without hurting your feet.

Thoughts, people.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i like some of them, it won't look tacky unless you wear them with somethign tacky, otherwise i think they're really cute on the people who can pull them off.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i goddam hate wegdes...

they are simply wrong. they looked pretty cute in the 50-60's with the sundresses and the hats et al, but people wearing them with skinny jeans, short skirts, in that tacky metallic colour...just bad style.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I like wedges,I've seen some really nice ones out. I have a pair from last yr that I only wore once so they will come in handy this season.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i went op shopping today....and boy was it fun!
i bought:

a red satin dress $20
pink suede kitten heels $5
kookai top $2
red wooden beads $3
yellow insight tee $2
red and black knitted jumper with a bat on it $10
black mary-janes $5
huge string of fake pears $3
high waisted tailored shorts $4

all in all, a wonderful day.

technoHarmony

nnnnnnnn
HSC
where are some good op shops?
is there any good guy stuff? cos i wanna get some unique lookin stuff :p

HSC
llamalope said:
wedges are bad for your feet.
I'd say heels are worse. If you wear heels 24/7 you'll probably be in and out of the physio when you're older.

On another note, i am extremely angry that Kookai has stopped making size 3. There is a great selection of size 0, 1 and 2. No 3. Did i mention that there are only 3 sizes to choose from?
HELLO? THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO GO BIGGER THAN SIZE 12, DUMBARSES!

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
whiterabbit said:
I'd say heels are worse. If you wear heels 24/7 you'll probably be in and out of the physio when you're older.

On another note, i am extremely angry that Kookai has stopped making size 3. There is a great selection of size 0, 1 and 2. No 3. Did i mention that there are only 3 sizes to choose from?
HELLO? THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO GO BIGGER THAN SIZE 12, DUMBARSES!
i wouldnt think you're bigger than a 12?

HSC
steph@nie said:
i wouldnt think you're bigger than a 12?
I'm not. But that's not the point - if the size 3s aren't selling, make less. Don't cut it out as if size 14 and 16 people don't exist.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
what amuses me are "one size fits all tops"
haha yeah.

Needless to say, i did buy one from kookai just a few weeks ago but still it shits me.
The majority of people who shop there are probably smaller than me and it fit me perfectly so how will it look decent on them? or anyone larger... fuckers.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
whiterabbit said:
I'm not. But that's not the point - if the size 3s aren't selling, make less. Don't cut it out as if size 14 and 16 people don't exist.
I didn't mean to say that I don't care that Kookai aren't making size 3 anymore, I just find it odd that even though it doesnt effect you.. you care. Not many people would.
I'm only going to go to Kookai on a skinny day from now on.

HSC
steph@nie said:
I didn't mean to say that I don't care that Kookai aren't making size 3 anymore, I just find it odd that even though it doesnt effect you.. you care. Not many people would.
I'm only going to go to Kookai on a skinny day from now on.
Since they've stopped making cool print tees and size 3, why go there at all? There's not really anything you can buy there that you can't find for cheaper in Target - you get more colours too, not just crappy turquoise and coral.

And steph, i don't think you (of all people) need to watch your weight .

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
whiterabbit said:
Since they've stopped making cool print tees and size 3, why go there at all? There's not really anything you can buy there that you can't find for cheaper in Target - you get more colours too, not just crappy turquoise and coral.

And steph, i don't think you (of all people) need to watch your weight .
hahah er thanks.

and Target has improved, they still have a lot of dud stuff but their singlets are really cheap and come in 4 billion colours and are long. Not supre overly long, but good length long.

HSC
I have this horrible Target silk cami for $20. I just cut all the stupid beads off it and it was fine.

Haha, Supre singlets are so long i can't decide whether they're singlets or mini-dresses.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
i've got a black one that I wear under this long sheer boobtube I've got and if I extend it to its full length (and was a total tramp) then i could wear it as a mini dress.

HSC
Sheer is hot :p I think they're heels, but not 100% sure.

Haha Alley, we seem to disagree on shoes - i think it's because i hate my toes. Stupid buggers.

I've recently become infatuated with dresses, and i wish i had a formal or some other excuse to splurge :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)