• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Splendour in the Grass 2006 (1 Viewer)

HSC
yeah i'm camping too. except my friend and i are fucking lazy and have nfi how to set up a tent, so we'll probably just sleep in my car haha.

audioguy

HSC
Hey all!
If your bored of something to do in the mornings (and if your not completly hanging)
Right accross from the Splendour field there's the college i'm at... SAE Institute
Even if you have no intention of studying anything in audio, film or multimedia check it out
It's where the Living End recorded their last album and there's loads of cool studios if your into gadgets!
http://www.saebyronbay.com

If you want someone to show you round just give them a call and they'll sort something out!
Cheers
nic

HSC
do you know how possible it is to, like .. smuggle in people that don't have camping tickets after the sets have finished each night?

esquared

HSC
katietheskatie said:
do you know how possible it is to, like .. smuggle in people that don't have camping tickets after the sets have finished each night?
Last year nobody cared, you needed a ticket to get your camp site but after that, it was a free for all. We had many a trashed friend in our tents because the taxis wouldnt take them. If you have friends who need accom, it should be sweet unless theyve suddenly turned into the 3rd Reich. Same goes for alcohol, despite them talking up checking. I expect it to be the odd popped car boot, if you stash a few bottles in your luggage you should be sweet as. Just dont flaunt it on friday arvo when everyones still setting up.

jezzmo said:
haha esquared nobody up there is particularly judgemental. my mate randomly met up with some bigdayout forumers last year and they all had a nice long geeky conversation, got horribly drunk, made inside jokes etc... good fun was had.
Bump. I need a name.

HSC
esquared said:
Same goes for alcohol, despite them talking up checking. I expect it to be the odd popped car boot, if you stash a few bottles in your luggage you should be sweet as. Just dont flaunt it on friday arvo when everyones still setting up.
mmm i figured as much, i've volunteered at festivals and none of us ever gave a shit, even the organisers, i think it's mostly a scare tactic.

omg bos meatup :eek: ha. yeah. that'd be hot since there's what, five people going?

esquared

HSC
jezzmo said:
funkay funkay! 0401022627!

i'll probably be in town til a little later on in the evenin!

I thought that last year.

Byron Bay kinda sucks on friday night, so packed and bleh.

If you have a good crew, my suggestion is campsite + many a liquor.

Different strokes different folks though i guess.

Anyway, might see some of you 'round.

*considers posting number*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)