Splendour in the Grass 2006 (1 Viewer)

HSC
jezzmo said:
do you reckon you'd be up for taking part in an unusually disruptive and massive random congo line that does its best to be invited on stage by a major band? i reckon we could do it!

we just have to pretend like we're all from a jazz marching band.. mass exuberance, vibrance, and more importantly, 40+ smiling people who just can't be tranquilized by even the highest level of social fear.
yes.

esquared

HSC
goddamn!

personally im going to yeah yeah yeahs in newtown tomorrow, crashing with a friend down the road, and getting a midday flight to brissie on thurs for death cab.

then friday road trip!

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
esquared said:
goddamn!

personally im going to yeah yeah yeahs in newtown tomorrow, crashing with a friend down the road, and getting a midday flight to brissie on thurs for death cab.

then friday road trip!
note to self- yell out esquared 2moro night in a drunken voice !!!!!!

esquared

HSC
I HAVE A CONUNDRUM!

my fave tshirts are my Elliott Smith and Kanye West shirts.

Should i take them? I wanna impress babez, but i also dont wanna wreck them drunkenly camping for a weekend.

esquared

HSC
jezzmo said:
seconded.

splendour won't ruin your shirts. it will give them character.

like a north shore 4WD crashing into a boggy marsh.
Yeah, but my elliott smith shirt isnt fucking annoying.

I'll leave it to the champagne-coloured land cruisers to get "character"

HSC
fucking awesome. wet and muddy and effing disgusting, but fucking awesome. sorry i didn't meet any of you kids, oh jezzmo i was at mogwai but yeah.

death cab = :uhhuh:
running around in the rain after your friends who have taken drugs and need babysitting and therefore missing half the bands you wanted to see - :(

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
thats so uber fucking lame

getting high/drugfucked/drunk whilst seeing bands is stupid IMO

HSC
well, not to say i wasn't (it's splendour, whatever, but it's not like i was on speed like my fucking friends), but i could handle myself just fine. i'd never drink/whatever to the extent of not being able to focus on the band and the music, that's what i'm fucking there to see.

i'm just .. yeah, idk, i just wanted to see bands play. not chase around after fucking idiots. oh well, i saw death cab, i'm more than stoked.

HSC
nah man, i still had a great time.

hahaha were you guys those fuckers in the bacardi bar with little stickers all over their faces?

HSC
we were in .. i have no idea how to describe it, i think it was called marshall b? we were pretty stoked considering we turned up really late and everyone else had already set up their stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)