splendour up yer arse (1 Viewer)

boganxcore

HSC
PLayground Weekender shits all over splendor. I stopped going to Splendor becuase it all got to commercial. No dickheads go to Playground, plus its 4 days including camping, and I only paid $120 for early bird tickets.
Splendor is a bit of a rort
wow you're pretty alternative huh i wish i was like you !!!

Bananaberry

HSC
You must be one of the neon clad boppers that are now starting to frequent these once alternative festivals.
ffs, I was just making a point that Splendor is extreamly overpriced compared to going to a festival like playground that offers 4 nights of camping, a better ground, better location, better atmosphere with just as good of a line-up.

Glaciana

HSC
N/A
I agree that Splendor has gone more commercial. I went last year and the crowd was shit. Most of them don't even know half the bands and it ruins it for the true music lovers who can't get tickets.

pman

Banned
HSC
I agree that Splendor has gone more commercial. I went last year and the crowd was shit. Most of them don't even know half the bands and it ruins it for the true music lovers who can't get tickets.
I'd go for some bands...i've never seen a 3-day cfestival line-up where i've liked every band exept US '84 but i'd still go

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
want to go so bad but really who would i go with who'd be willing to fork out travel, equipment and ticket money and ditch uni as well :(

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
queensland fuccckkkk. well i went to melbourne by train this can't be that bad...

johony

HSC
i'll just hope bss play a nice little sideshow here
at least travelling/staying at byron is far more manageable because it isn't a hick town

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
might as well have done it on a farm and call it woodstock

HSC
lol at the ticket prices though.. i know it goes for three days, but like $450? a weekend pass in 2006/7 was about $160 from memory

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
that's because they are aware of the increase of scene kids going to these events, they can easily afford it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)