• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

SRC Elections 2008 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Didn't go to uni today.

Not going tomorrow.

Pretty cool. I usually have to find a human shield.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
HELLO IM REPRESENTING LEFT FOCUS AND WE'RE RUNNING FOR AN INDEPENDENT LEFT WING SRC WHICH IS COMMITTED TO FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHTS SUCH AS VSU ET CETERA PLEASE CONSIDER VOTING FOR US THE VOTING BOOTH IS JUST OVER THERE K?

HELLO ARE YOU AN UNDERGRAD STUDENT HERE? HAVE YOU CONSIDERED VOTING LEFT FOCUS FOR AN INDEPENDENT LEFT WING SRC WHICH IS COMMITTED TO FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHTS SUCH AS VSU ET CETERA PLEASE CONSIDER VOTING FOR US THE VOTING BOOTH IS JUST OVER THERE K?

HELLO ARE YOU VOTING TODAY? HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT VOTING FOR LEFT FOCUS FOR AN INDEPENDENT LEFT WING SRC WHICH IS COMMITTED TO FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHTS SUCH AS VSU ET CETERA PLEASE CONSIDER VOTING FOR US THE VOTING BOOTH IS JUST OVER THERE K?

you can't run from src elections! mwa ha ha.
eh i'm over it. i'll help out tommorow morning but that's it.

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
HELLO IM REPRESENTING LEFT FOCUS AND WE'RE RUNNING FOR AN INDEPENDENT LEFT WING SRC WHICH IS COMMITTED TO FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHTS SUCH AS VSU ET CETERA PLEASE CONSIDER VOTING FOR US THE VOTING BOOTH IS JUST OVER THERE K?

HELLO ARE YOU AN UNDERGRAD STUDENT HERE? HAVE YOU CONSIDERED VOTING LEFT FOCUS FOR AN INDEPENDENT LEFT WING SRC WHICH IS COMMITTED TO FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHTS SUCH AS VSU ET CETERA PLEASE CONSIDER VOTING FOR US THE VOTING BOOTH IS JUST OVER THERE K?

HELLO ARE YOU VOTING TODAY? HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT VOTING FOR LEFT FOCUS FOR AN INDEPENDENT LEFT WING SRC WHICH IS COMMITTED TO FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHTS SUCH AS VSU ET CETERA PLEASE CONSIDER VOTING FOR US THE VOTING BOOTH IS JUST OVER THERE K?

you can't run from src elections! mwa ha ha.
eh i'm over it. i'll help out tommorow morning but that's it.
Hmm...I might just avoid Fisher and Manning tomorrow...

Or maybe wear a shirt that will scare everyone off...

kokodamonkey

HSC
Silver Persian said:
Hmm...I might just avoid Fisher and Manning tomorrow...

Or maybe wear a shirt that will scare everyone off...
come find me i will give you a sticker that says you've already voted, that way they will ignore you/leave you alone.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
One of you Left Focus fruitcakes had a go at Coleman for being Jewish.

I hate you all.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Left Focus followed my friend all the way into bb's.
WTFFFF. But you guys have pretty purple shirts :( And this one hot guy who's helping out, so that balances out.

Might actually decide to vote for real tomorrow.

Last edited:

kokodamonkey

HSC
jayadore said:
Left Focus followed my friend all the way into bb's.
WTFFFF. But you guys have pretty purple shirts :( And this one hot guy who's helping out, so that balaneces out.

Might actually decide to vote for real tomorrow.
Please do. Vote for Me And Neb! (Below the Line)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Kwayera said:
One of you Left Focus fruitcakes had a go at Coleman for being Jewish.

I hate you all.
Yeah I don't actually believe that happened, nor do I believe that it's a "policy" of Left Focus to be anti-Jew (as you're implying). I've noticed over the years that more so than any other group, the SA campaigns against racism (it's on all of their banners and magazines lul). I'm sure a lot are anti-Zionists there, like myself, who are opposed to the Israeli occupation of Palestine. But anti-Jew? Yeah right.

The liberal side of things is hardly faultless anyway, with slogans like "Commies off campus" and calling one of the Left Focus people a "left wing cunt" or something of that nature.

One of the progressive punch candidates called me a facist, so it looks like nobody is faultless. :(

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
so um.. who's left-wing and right-wing between kate laing and sara haghdoosti?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
sara's a really good mate's gf. she's pretty cool irl.

lol at the left focus people: "why aren't you voting for us? don't you realise there's a war in Iraq? do you support murder?"

wtf.

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Yeah I don't actually believe that happened, nor do I believe that it's a "policy" of Left Focus to be anti-Jew (as you're implying). I've noticed over the years that more so than any other group, the SA campaigns against racism (it's on all of their banners and magazines lul). I'm sure a lot are anti-Zionists there, like myself, who are opposed to the Israeli occupation of Palestine. But anti-Jew? Yeah right.

The liberal side of things is hardly faultless anyway, with slogans like "Commies off campus" and calling one of the Left Focus people a "left wing cunt" or something of that nature.

One of the progressive punch candidates called me a facist, so it looks like nobody is faultless. :(
You guys are batshit fucking facists.

HSC
fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
Tbh I'd rather have a left SRC, only because the SRC is mainly dealing with a lot of left wing issues and not so much economic issues.
Wait how about a politically independent SRC that makes pragmatic decisions?!

Wouldn't that be a fucking genius Idea.

Vote independent or you're a piece of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)