SRC Elections 2008 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
One of the progressive punch candidates called me a facist, so it looks like nobody is faultless. :(
i know one of the progressive punch candidates! in the sense that he was in one of my tutes once and was annoying. (what's the difference between progressive punch and the fifty million other tickets?)
Nebuchanezzar said:
HELLO IM REPRESENTING LEFT FOCUS AND WE'RE RUNNING FOR AN INDEPENDENT LEFT WING SRC WHICH IS COMMITTED TO FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHTS SUCH AS VSU ET CETERA PLEASE CONSIDER VOTING FOR US THE VOTING BOOTH IS JUST OVER THERE K?

HELLO ARE YOU AN UNDERGRAD STUDENT HERE? HAVE YOU CONSIDERED VOTING LEFT FOCUS FOR AN INDEPENDENT LEFT WING SRC WHICH IS COMMITTED TO FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHTS SUCH AS VSU ET CETERA PLEASE CONSIDER VOTING FOR US THE VOTING BOOTH IS JUST OVER THERE K?

HELLO ARE YOU VOTING TODAY? HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT VOTING FOR LEFT FOCUS FOR AN INDEPENDENT LEFT WING SRC WHICH IS COMMITTED TO FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHTS SUCH AS VSU ET CETERA PLEASE CONSIDER VOTING FOR US THE VOTING BOOTH IS JUST OVER THERE K?
to be honest i don't see how reinstating a hefty annual fee qualifies as 'fighting for student rights'.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
stfu :p

triangulum said:
i know one of the progressive punch candidates! in the sense that he was in one of my tutes once and was annoying. (what's the difference between progressive punch and the fifty million other tickets?)
was he the fat cunt?
the cunt with the sideburns?
some other cunt?

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Some Left Focus fucktards ragged on Coleman for being Jewish, so I responded to a Left Focus hand-outer-er who saw me with a Coleman sticker thus:

"Why would you vote for Coleman?"
"Because I hate you anti-Semitic bastards."

Felt good.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
So when do we find out who the super exciting winnars are?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Kwayera said:
Some Left Focus fucktards ragged on Coleman for being Jewish, so I responded to a Left Focus hand-outer-er who saw me with a Coleman sticker thus:

"Why would you vote for Coleman?"
"Because I hate you anti-Semitic bastards."

Felt good.
Maybe if people (you) didn't act so cuntish and violent then this type of stuff wouldn't happen. Eg: Myself. I talk to people from all persuasions outside Fisher and whatever and don't hold anything against anyone. I talk to Liberals and they, in turn, talk to me. Sasha (Uher?) asked me today as I was going home, "is that a left focus shirt I can see underneath there?", so I said "yep" and walked on. No bitch remark, no fight! :D

And as I've already said there's no anti-semitism in Left Focus so stfu.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Maybe if people (you) didn't act so cuntish and violent then this type of stuff wouldn't happen. Eg: Myself. I talk to people from all persuasions outside Fisher and whatever and don't hold anything against anyone. I talk to Liberals and they, in turn, talk to me. Sasha (Uher?) asked me today as I was going home, "is that a left focus shirt I can see underneath there?", so I said "yep" and walked on. No bitch remark, no fight! :D

And as I've already said there's no anti-semitism in Left Focus so stfu.
Well you know, I do that as well. I'm on very good terms with quite a few of the NLS people, and the indies. However, I find all of you Left Focus people to be extremely offensive, and also extremely prejudicial - the moment one discovers I'm a Lib, out come the "fuck off Liberal scum/cunt/etc". And I regularly reprimand some of our young 'uns for being pricks to people of other political persuasions if its not in self-defense, because I dislike it as well. It's immature.

However, fuck you, I was there when Coleman was attacked. Kibble was brought into it. If you don't think your side are a bunch of foul fucking anti-Semite holocaust-deniers, then you're a twit.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
i believe u mang

edit: i take offense to being called a twit. i find it equally as insulting as being called a murderer of palestinian children (or whatever). you are a hypocrite. go home.

edit2: just because one person said something (on the odd occasion that it happened) doesn't mean everyone follows that belief you ponce.

Last edited:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I tried to be civil and all like "eh", but some people just want to keep it going. :(

It doesn't get any more mature at federal/state elections either, sadly. :(

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I know right.

What the fuck.

How is it that such childish, petty, name-calling people end up ruling the country?

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
i believe u mang

edit: i take offense to being called a twit. i find it equally as insulting as being called a murderer of palestinian children (or whatever). you are a hypocrite. go home.

edit2: just because one person said something (on the odd occasion that it happened) doesn't mean everyone follows that belief you ponce.
That Alma scumbag called me a 'fucking kike' in 1st year when I just wandered up and had a go at her about being anti-war. (Oh what are you going to achieve?)

Then had left focus scumbags at UTS spit on people, treat UTS students like shit and generally be a despicable menace about things that aren't even relevant to student discussions.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Hype won Honi.
Coleman ~300 votes behind Noah

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
he seemed friendly enough :)

That Alma scumbag called me a 'fucking kike' in 1st year when I just wandered up and had a go at her about being anti-war
should have engaged her in conversation rather than 'had a go at her' mang

Then had left focus scumbags at UTS spit on people
nahh

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Yeah guess I can't trust these lyin eyes, you see when I see someone screw up their face and expel fluid from it onto someone, I assume they were spitting, obviously she was just involved in communist memetics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)