• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

SRC elections. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
wikiwiki said:
this thread has a pic of a mutilated person in it.

phanatical deserves a ban for that.
I'm sorry for posting Liz Jackson's picture. It was wrong of me to subject people to it.

I-Jester

Intergalactic Jester
HSC
AHAHAHAHA!

Spark 6
Liberals 3

I do believe the students have spoken!

What was it that Duncan, the CHOICE campaign director said to me? Oh yeah that's right:

"We're funded, we've got the numbers, we're going to roll you so don't waste your time"

Spark had about 6 people realistically working the campaign for the duration and we got double the Liberal's representation.

All I can say is suck shit you homophobic tools.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
The rumour mill is saying that Rose is planning to run for Union board next year, and try to get president of the Union for two years running using Angus, Katy, and anyone else left of centre (read: anyone besides simon, jackson and possibly james) to get her up.
I doubt she would get president both years (not saying she won't try but). Some of the left wingers must have their own aspirations. She would probably just get treasurer (read: watch the union become political) and then president.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Xayma said:
(read: watch the union become political)
What do you mean watch? The Union is already really political with factions left right and centre.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Ok sorry, watch the union get involved in more poltics in the wider community. Currently they are reasonably uninvolved with everything but VSU. Even then they mainly let the SRC organise things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)