SSAF fee's (1 Viewer)

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
but how would you know it will go towards the ssaf fees instead of the other one?

andybandy

HSC
but how would you know it will go towards the ssaf fees instead of the other one?
That's exactly what I'm worried about, I'm considering doing it to try, and if it doesn't work just give them a call

lolwot

HSC
Does the SSAF have to be paid by 9 March or until the census date? I also cant pay the fee separately and I am guessing that it is too late to lodge in a SA-HELP form?
oh god i havent paid it yet, hope it is the census, the payment page says 9th of march but here it says https://my.unsw.edu.au/student/fees/SAHelp.html before census date(in applying for SA-HELP at least)

Did anyone have any success with paying just the $140.50?

Last edited:

kurst

HSC
Uni Grad
oh god i havent paid it yet, hope it is the census, the payment page says 9th of march but here it says https://my.unsw.edu.au/student/fees/SAHelp.html before census date(in applying for SA-HELP at least)

Did anyone have any success with paying just the $140.50?
well i entered the 140.50 amount and paid it like that previous email suggested, now it's just telling me to pay the rest of it. hopefully it goes on my hecs after the deadline :S

andybandy

HSC
I had success paying the 140.50 amount, I just gotta wait till the census date till my other fee's are defered to the hecs

HSC
The UNSW website states that my current liability is $4953.50. what is this payment for? sorry this is a dumb question

HSC
ok, so what is this $140.5 we have to pay by census date? how do you pay it? all this hecs is making me confused. We don't have to pay for student contributions by census date?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)