St George Girls (1 Viewer)

Forev3r

HSC
Apparantly, it'e because some people on the train complain to our principal and our school is supposed to hve this awesome reputation! also principal has a HUGE EGO. We seem smart but you have no idea what goes on seriously, sometimes it's like a massive bitchfest D:
Lol stupid public grr why is rep always associated with clean uniform stupid society! Yeah I had a feeling there is going to be a bitchfest

Daniieee
Thank you I am going to study hard !! good luck in HSC XD

in-sane

HSC
lol. i also made it to st. george this year. :)
i'm not all that worried about the guys.
i'm mainly worried about suddenly being the 'dumb' kid at such a 'competitive' school... :X

but yeah, i heard the girls there are somewhat bitchy with fights as well... o___o"
don't know if they were trying to scare me into not going. :p

i'm guessing you've accepted. so see you next year or at the orientation. :D

Amogh

HSC
N/A
Haha there are people out there who would sink to bribery to get into such a great school. My advice is to take the offer hands down, but ultimately it's your decision to make. If you refuse the offer, will you be left thinking about "what might have been"? I can guarantee that that feeling of regret will eat at you for some time.

On a happier note, you won't see me there if you come next year lol. Imma kiss goodbye to St George Girls on Nov. 4

Lol how stereotypical. Believe me when I say that we're just like any other school. We all go out and party and have fun, like any other teenager. My facebook is proof of that. The teachers are just like any other state government school in my opinion. Some are very lousy, some are very good. However, I do believe that the difference lies in the atmosphere. It's going to be extremely competitive, and you'll find that just one mark's difference in an exam could mean a 20 rank difference. You might suddenly find that instead of being at the top of your cohort, you're hovering around average. That doesn't mean that you've suddenly become dumber, just that you're being compared with a more intelligent cohort than your previous school. I believe that this will allow you to see weaknesses that you previously hadn't noticed, or hadn't bothered to deal with, because you believed that you had already reached the top. In effect, the school will allow you to develop further than you previously felt was possible.

Not sure if that makes any sense to you now, but I'm sure it will in a year's time. You'll all be fine =]

Edit:

Haha really now?
the fact that you wrote so much is proof enough that st george students have a LOT of spare time. :tongue:

Hornby

Banned
HSC
Also with the boys part, there are a lot of girls at St. George that have a million guy friends so i don't think that would really be a problem?? Also there's the train for source of male population as well. St. Georgians don't acually study all that hardcore all the ime, we slack off easily (well year 10 right now that is).

There are SOME really hot techies.
Exhibit A, but nah seriously, Absolutezero's advice is pretty much dead on.

daniieee

HSC
the fact that you wrote so much is proof enough that st george students have a LOT of spare time. :tongue:
Haha you got me there. I'm bludging like none other now that I've got nothing to do 'til the hsc exams.

In my defense, it didn't take too long to type that post.

Revacious

o-o
HSC
N/A
damn tim, i keep trying to rep you but it wont let me haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)