Standard english rant (1 Viewer)

alax dillon

HSC
Yeh guys thx for the tips. Ill be moving to ext english tomorow, woo. Shakespeare > aboriginals anyday. Btw does anyone have any tips for ext eng, hope its not as retarded as stand eng :s
what the fuck? you go from standard english to extension and advanced? so basically youre retarded and you have no idea what the fuck youre doing.

a) shakespeare isnt even in the extension course you noob, its in advanced, and
b) extension english is one unit so youre pretty much doing a hell of a lot more than what youd be doing in standard

ive had a look at the standard course and if youre winging about that then you WILL NOT SURVIVE. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR HSC YOU IDIOT

Clearly you missed the point.
clearly he did

And that is you're a shit cunt.
this is also true.

edit: extension english is an extra unit on top of the two advanced and its a whole extra class. (sorry, i think im kinda concussed)

Last edited:

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh guys thx for the tips. Ill be moving to ext english tomorow, woo. Shakespeare > aboriginals anyday. Btw does anyone have any tips for ext eng, hope its not as retarded as stand eng :s
From Standard to Extension, well good luck.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
what the fuck? you go from standard english to extension and advanced? so basically youre retarded and you have no idea what the fuck youre doing.

a) shakespeare isnt even in the extension course you noob, its in advanced, and
b) extension english is one unit so youre pretty much doing a hell of a lot more than what youd be doing in standard.

ive had a look at the standard course and if youre winging about that then you WILL NOT SURVIVE. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR HSC YOU IDIOT

clearly he did

this is also true.
Its obvious that he is trolling or a complete retard at posting.

Albeit he could be a stupid kid in year 10.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
You typed ext twice....who makes that kind of mistake..twice

alax dillon

HSC
Woops i mean adv lol
well you do realise dont you that shakespeare is only in one module in advanced?

and the fact that the advanced course requires a higher understanding of the english language AND affects your ATAR more depending on how you perform? as in, an eighty five in standard is about a sixty - seventy in advanced?
so basically, if youre not doing well in standard, you definitely wont do well in advanced and if youre plannning on going to uni, your ATAR is going to suffer horribly.
like i said, good luck with your hsc you idiot.

fakedsanity

HSC
Well i havent really been trying in standard .. But im going to start trying in adv so that should be fine. Is eng tutoring any good?

alax dillon

HSC
Well i havent really been trying in standard .. But im going to start trying in adv so that should be fine. Is eng tutoring any good?
basically youre fucked. im not trying to put you down, but you pretty much are. you cant just "start trying in adv", especially if you couldnt make a little bit of effort in standard.

i would strongly advise against tutoring, but thats just me. ive never needed it and the people who i do know who have used it, it hasnt been of benefit for them at all.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
English, advanced or standard, is not hard guys. You won't "be fucked" in Advanced just because you started out in Standard. If you have a non-retarded teacher, a class that lets you get through the work and can write an essay based off of things you've been taught, you can do about 80% of the Advanced course. Doesn't require any form of analytical skills (except for section 1 of first paper in HSC exam) because your teacher doesn't want to you to fail the class because they have to answer for poor performers. They'll feed you answers and all you have to do is pay attention/use it properly.

alax dillon you have no right calling anyone an idiot. Your signature is my main point.

alax dillon

HSC
English, advanced or standard, is not hard guys. You won't "be fucked" in Advanced just because you started out in Standard. If you have a non-retarded teacher, a class that lets you get through the work and can write an essay based off of things you've been taught, you can do about 80% of the Advanced course. Doesn't require any form of analytical skills (except for section 1 of first paper in HSC exam) because your teacher doesn't want to you to fail the class because they have to answer for poor performers. They'll feed you answers and all you have to do is pay attention/use it properly.

alax dillon you have no right calling anyone an idiot. Your signature is my main point.
im not saying the course is 'harder' than standard, im saying that he merely doesnt understand that in order to do well in the advanced course, it requires a lot more effort. both courses do involve analytical skill, in all parts of them. dont pay attention to what the teacher is saying, because if you can sufficiently analyse a text and manage to get your own ideas and answers and get a decent mark without having to fob off shit from the bloody teacher.

and he is an idiot if he doesnt realise that.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Yeah guys lets not listen to university trained teachers because 17 year olds know best okay

Good luck this year, friend.

alax dillon

HSC
Yeah guys lets not listen to university trained teachers because 17 year olds know best okay

Good luck this year, friend.
you dont need to ignore a university trained teacher for your hsc, but you definitely dont need to feed it out like a bleating sheep with none of your own work through it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)