Starcraft 2 Battle Report III (1 Viewer)

q3thefish

HSC
SC2 afta HSC. sweeeet as man.

gonna micro this thing. lolz while i wait ima play wc3 ladder - been a while.

Drewx

HSC
No LAN in Starcraft 2 what has this world come to. WHY BLIZZARD WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO RIP EVERY LAST CENT FROM MY WALLET.

Last edited:

Drewx

HSC
Are you serious?
Na just over exaggerating but I am a bit cheesed off by this. Starcraft 2 with no lan? That the main way people played against each other in the original seems stupid to take it out because of "piracy".

Lukybear

HSC
After having watched some of those battle reports Ive got to admit, that even though I am WC3 at heart, SC2 does look very very interesting.

TERMINATOR-HX

Coming back from the future....to kill you!
HSC
The battle reports were great, but if the game is still in the alpha phase of development, the finished product could turn out to be very different than what you've seen there.

It was nice to see all those new units (as well as the classics, go Zealots), but half of them probably won't even make the cut in the finished game, or changed if they do manage to make it that far into development.

HalcyonSky

HSC
The battle reports were great, but if the game is still in the alpha phase of development, the finished product could turn out to be very different than what you've seen there.

It was nice to see all those new units (as well as the classics, go Zealots), but half of them probably won't even make the cut in the finished game, or changed if they do manage to make it that far into development.
yeah, original sc alpha was a million times different to what the final release was, but i doubt the look or gameplay will change much this time seen the company has come a long way since then and their planning / development stages this time wouldve probably produced a product that is very similar to what their original vision of sc2 would be.. if the release is estimated to be for sometime in 2010 the beta cant be far off, and once the beta is released the only real changes are balance and bug related

Last edited:

niloony

HSC
I think every unit in that battle report is still in the game but some have been changed a bit.

Bit disappointing no beta until novembar/decembar but at least playing it won't screw over my HSC xD.

Last edited:

Drewx

HSC
I can't wait till next year
I NEED STARCRAFT 2 NOW!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)