Starcraft 2 RELEASE! (1 Viewer)

TERMINATOR-HX

Coming back from the future....to kill you!
HSC
i have heard of it
i havent played it or read about what it entails

i asked what it entails. there is a difference.
Basically, it is a sci-fi RTS. Three races, all with distinct play styles (it was made in '98, so doing that back then really made it stand out from the pack)

If you're really curious about how it plays, most places sell it for around $20, or you can download a demo of it for free. It may not look too impressive, but it plays quite well (it has sold 10 million copies after all).

BTW South Koreans WORSHIP StarCraft!:)

TERMINATOR-HX

HSC
As the saying goes....can't please everybody!

I like StarCraft, but I don't mind Age of Empires or....any FPS, really.

I used to play the original Unreal Tournament quite a lot, actually.

BTW yuri, how can you say "age of empires is better" when you've never even played StarCraft?

Last edited:

TERMINATOR-HX

HSC
I don't mind Age of Empires, but I think there's more engaging RTSs to be experienced out there. I mean; with all of of the different "civilisations' the games offer, in the end they all have more similarities than differences. Seems like Microsoft and Ensemble chose quantity over quality in this case.

The idea of balancing different sides in an RTS by making them practically the same was something they did back in the 90's, and that concept was eventually buried by games like StarCraft.

I don't mind Age of Empires, but I do think that the developers need to be a bit more creative in future if they want to stay competitive in the games industry.

Silent_Sniper

Watching you through my sniper scope!!! Getting re
HSC
As the saying goes....can't please everybody!

I like StarCraft, but I don't mind Age of Empires or....any FPS, really.

I used to play the original Unreal Tournament quite a lot, actually.

BTW yuri, how can you say "age of empires is better" when you've never even played StarCraft?

Even if he played "Age of empires" and "Starcraft" theres no way he would say that "Age of empires" is better...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)