Starcraft 2 (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
we have thrads on this

but yes i plays (not nearly as much as I should though, all I do is watch the pros)

HSC
Uni Grad
rarely 1v1 im in silver - gold but ive only played ~20 1v1s so...

Watched 5-6k games so I know the strategy quite well, I'm just bad with unit control and using control groups (decent macro though)

F2001

HSC
rarely 1v1 im in silver - gold but ive only played ~20 1v1s so...

Watched 5-6k games so I know the strategy quite well, I'm just bad with unit control and using control groups (decent macro though)

This is why I hate and suck at this game. I can demolish people with micro, till I realize I have no/barely any reinforcements coming. I can't adapt to it, so I will continue to suck :p
Warcraft required much more finesse and a different type of player, probably much more suited to that.

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
Used to play SCII While it was in closed/open beta, but I don't play now, but considering getting back into it again just for these holidays? but maybe it might not be worth it hahaha. I am getting over games I only usually just play dota now.

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
This is why I hate and suck at this game. I can demolish people with micro, till I realize I have no/barely any reinforcements coming. I can't adapt to it, so I will continue to suck :p
Warcraft required much more finesse and a different type of player, probably much more suited to that.
Funny my macro is alot better than my micro :p

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
Is it worth getting? I should release my inner Korean but don't Blizzard charge a relatively high amount for SC2?

gettinbetter

HSC
Pretty sure SC2 is about $50-$60 now ? Probably less, since HotS is coming out in the near future.

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh somewhere around there, pretty average price for such a game.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Pretty sure SC2 is about $50-$60 now ? Probably less, since HotS is coming out in the near future.
Was still like $80 when i bought it at EB a few weeks ago, was even more at JB and DSE. I looked online and all the cheaper ones were limited to EU servers (nty lol) or at the very least didn't have both SEA and US like the edition we get in shops here.

a c

HSC
I got banned for using "Unauthorized third-party programs ("Hacks")"

ugh so mad. I don't know the first thing about hacks.

They also won't tell me what exact "hack" or behaviour I am supposed to have been banned for - "To protect the integrity of our investigation process, we will not disclose any information about our investigation methods or findings, and will make no exceptions to this policy."

I suspect it's either because I quit out of a hundred consecutive games in the first 2 seconds to dive ranks into bronze (f10 + N), or because I occasionally tell my opponents I'm using hacks.

HSC
Uni Grad
Wow that is ultra shit.
Almost certainly due to the quit games to lose MMR, quite a few have been banned for that, so bullshit lol.

a c

HSC
I was just trying to do what this guy did:
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=313577

There are so many bots on NA bronze that (f10 + N) out of games, Rank 27 was as low as I could get, at which point I queued up literally dozens of games in a row where I only played against portrait farming bots that automatically left the game after a short time, with a canned line about 'my mouse isn't working'.

HSC
Uni Grad
<3 TL blogs section, so much awesome (lot of shit too).

That was an interesting read, 28/50 that's hilarious.
I think it's stupid they ban for that even if it's messing with their MM system, need to warn or state somewhere that it's not allowed (which afaik they do not).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)