Starcraft! (1 Viewer)

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
you n00b!

Everyone knows warcraft3 is the way to go now!

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I rockz0r you all at chess.......5 years ago.... :D

actually the school chess tournaments are rigged.

3 years in a row my team gets into the semi's and first round is VS you sydney boys n00bs.. :p

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
warcraft 3 forever...
but b4 warcraft, starcraft reigned supreme...
i like the terran best...

elfanger

Im just installed starcraft again few days ago. Such good memories heh. If any of you still play whats ur nicks? and on wat server?

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Newbie
i rockz0red you at chess
If such a monumental event did occur then I'm sure I would have remembered it... wait I DO remember, it was the 1963 championships in moscow :uhhuh:

YOU BASTARD, I WANT MY REVENGE

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Commie, Santa's a commie.

Chang

HSC
I used to play protoss the most i fink. i played random pretty often but mostly protoss for serious 1v1 matches.

i used to play on the Aus-1 server and US-west. I had a pretty decent record back then but im a war3 fan now =P.

hey wot was all ur nicks... i was ~})Chang({~ on aus-1 and i forgot my west nickname =P

Jesus

Christ
HSC
N/A
Mark 2:23 - And Jesus playeth Starcraft with great fury. He summoned forth the Carrier and won instantly.

Mark 2:24 - But lo the devil did descend upon him with many a zerg, with rampant screams of 'KEKEKEKE' filling the land for all to hear. And so, Jesus was pwnethed and the world was laid to ruin

Mark 2:25-26

But lo, Jesus had expanded into many mineral points, yea, even to the very ends of the map. And with the cannons of light he didst fall upon the Overlords who dared attack the sacred hill, and lo, the instruments of the devil were vanquished before they could drop their heathen Ultralisks upon the fortifications of the Lord. Amen.

Mark 2:28-31

And the forces of the Lord didst cower in fear, for it seemed as though the Spore Colonies would tear apart the Lord's Interceptors, and the hour of darkness seemed nigh. But then Jesus raised up his hands, and then returned the shields in a blaze of glorious light, and the Zerg forces were blinded. And Zergboy1989, the vile commander of the enemy, spake, and said he "u hacked the map! u suck!", and Jesus replied "Nay, I am the Son of the Lord. What I did, I did for my Father's glory," and then ZergBoy1989 replied "ya right! your ***!" and then, as the Lord fell upon his last Hive with the wrath of the Carrier, the fiend disconnected. And the Lord said "Damn. That would've qualified me for Ladder play."

santaslayer

HSC
:rofl: what a turd.....

whos got a spare CD key i can borrow for startcraft? :D...PM me..LoLz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)