Stargate Atlantis (1 Viewer)

Carlito

HSC
Frob said:
my GOD as I am writing this Stargate SG1 (prometheus unbound) should be three quarters of the way through by now, but INSTEAD Seven is showing the Amazing Race STILL. So far it is THIRTY FIVE MINUTES LATE.

This is lunacy. I have exams tomorrow and this was my study break. I fricking hate Seven.

/had to vent
They cancelled that screening like a week ago, and made Amazing Race 2 hours.

Check an online TV Guide next time :D

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
last night was the first time i actually saw stargate atlantis.. and it looks more funnier than sg-1... i didnt finish watching the episode last night though.. too tired.. so what happened.. did they capture the thing that was attracted to energy...

^___^
HSC
fantasy27 said:
last night was the first time i actually saw stargate atlantis.. and it looks more funnier than sg-1... i didnt finish watching the episode last night though.. too tired.. so what happened.. did they capture the thing that was attracted to energy...
in short, they send it through the stargate

SpaceMonkey

Frak!
HSC
They used a naquada generator to attract the thing and sent the generator through the Stargate on a MALP but the MALP screwed up before it got to the event horizon so McKay put on the personal forcefield and... yeah

persephone

HSC
i watched it last night. i didn't watch the movie so i don't know how they got there. but it seemed interesting and quite funny. that scientist guy made me laugh. who knew it was a comedy?

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
yea thats sort of why i like it.. because its got moments of comedy.. i guess thats why i like ncis (the spin off to jag) because there more comedy moments rather than all seriousness..

Boo_

HSC
fantasy27 said:
yea thats sort of why i like it.. because its got moments of comedy.. i guess thats why i like ncis (the spin off to jag) because there more comedy moments rather than all seriousness..
YEP!!! TOTALLY!!!

v sia

HSC
fantasy27 said:
Jag / NCIS shouldnt have comedy altogether ..... its like turning law and order SVU into a comedy ( well comedyish)

Boo_

HSC
v sia said:
Jag / NCIS shouldnt have comedy altogether ..... its like turning law and order SVU into a comedy ( well comedyish)
but it makes it more enjoyable

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
I agree. NCIS is good because of the comedy woven into all the action.

Boo_

HSC
v sia said:
a good example of comedy ruining a movie " blade trinity"
...i still havent seen that movie *ashamed*

though blade 2 was good - action sequences, not story line :)

Frob

HSC
McKay's the best ever. Diehard SG fans (see www.gateworld.net) positively HATE the character (so he called Carter a dumb blonde, get over it ;)), but I love him. He's the one who's actually funny, and Major Sheppard is the one who tries and so far has failed to channel Jack O'Neill's quirky sense of humour.

Anyone know of a good online TV guide? TV week's website is too slow and poorly designed (half a year learning ergonomics in software has changed me).

Boo_

HSC
Frob said:
Major Sheppard is the one who tries and so far has failed to channel Jack O'Neill's quirky sense of humour.
i agree, shepard isnt as funni as O'Neill...but i guess he does alrite

Comrade nathan

HSC
battle galactica > stargate ( both in special effects and plot )
Battle Galactica looks like the Sci Fi for trendy people who want to feel emotional.

Either way Jack Oneil would take on all characters on battle galactica.

Boo_

HSC
Comrade nathan said:
Battle Galactica looks like the Sci Fi for trendy people who want to feel emotional.

Either way Jack Oneil would take on all characters on battle galactica.

take on an WIN!!!

Ghost1788

HSC
Honestly i reckon that SG atlantis would be better if it was based in the Milkyway galaxy and it was set up similar to the alpha site or that ZPM's werent necessary for inter galaxy wormholes that way more interaction with earth. I like Sg-1 better Atlantis suck except for the technology.
I spinoff on the history of the ancients would be cool though, going through there technological advances, i guess that they would be some thing like humans having their exploration teams but with better tech

Boo_

HSC
Ghost1788 said:
Honestly i reckon that SG atlantis would be better if it was based in the Milkyway galaxy and it was set up similar to the alpha site or that ZPM's werent necessary for inter galaxy wormholes that way more interaction with earth. I like Sg-1 better Atlantis suck except for the technology.
I spinoff on the history of the ancients would be cool though, going through there technological advances, i guess that they would be some thing like humans having their exploration teams but with better tech
i kinda like it, cause then they dont have to tie the storylines together so much, leaving it more open. and neway, if it was in the same galaxy, then it wouldnt have the same effect. is. 'a long time ago in a galaxy far far away'(starwars) hen eva u hear/read it, u naturally think better technology etc.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah i enjoyed Atlantis. Its growing on me.

Is seven planning to show both sg-1 and atlantis, beacuse i still want to watch the next season of sg-1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)