Stargate SG1 (1 Viewer)

muldersgun

HSC
hehe...Woohoo! i wish ch7 would show double eps and hurry up and finish the season, so we could move on to S7.

I just watched S5 Ascension, such a good ep, love that orlin built a stargate from materials obtained from the net.

is a roflcopter
HSC
does it take long to download an episode?

muldersgun

HSC
nup, the good thing about stargate fans is that they're really considerate to dial-up users. Normal eps are usually 20megs, with some in the later seasons around 35megs. You can get the majority on kazza and some on some http sites. And of course the quality is pretty shoddy but hey there's always 300meg eps for those lucky enough to have broadband.

muldersgun

HSC
well, double ep last night. My opinions:

1st - okay i guess, the whole thing was a little contrived and didn't really get anywhere, special effects were okay. Pretty standard issue MOTW episode. Did anyone else catch the name of the airline? "Anderson Airlines" hehe.

2nd - Really good ep, would've liked more Jack but hey, i guess RDA wants more time off. Loved Carter in this ep, i was so sure that the NID guy was going to get killed, since everyguy who ever has feelings for carter pretty much ends up dead.

is a roflcopter
HSC
yep i prefered the second episode too

hehe tealc was funny interrogating that scientist dude

hmmm
next thursday is sept 11
i bet stargate is gona get shoved in the corner for some terrorist crap -_-

muldersgun

HSC
yes it is going to get shoved into a corner, starting time is 10:40 or something. Argh! I'm not extremely happy, but hey sensationilism sells right now, and i'm sure the media (esp Ch7 wants to cash in on it)

Oh man! I just had a 7 episode marathon today, My HSC is going to suffer so much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)